• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Way too hyper vigilant about this stuff. Vyvanse and Xanax help please!

Goawayfatguy

Greenlighter
Hey all.
Been lurking in here for quite some time. I never really take pills due to my addictive personality. I have however been dealing with way too much lately and finally took the advice from my doc. He put me on 30-60mg Vyvanse. I also have my "as needed" Xanax. Well the last 2 days I went through 10mg xanax. Once that wore off I slept about 10 hours. Took my 30mg Vyvanse at around 3pm today. Between 10pm and 4am I took another 2mg xanax. ( I have a pretty low tolerance for both.). I thought I would be tired but, I'm still pretty energized and would love to keep working. Is it safe to take my Vyvanse again without sleeping first? and also having takin the 2mg xanax a couple hours ago?
I'm just so weird with this stuff. I will spend 5 hours googling fatalities from tylenol and alcohol before finally taking anything. Both meds are prescribed to me so, I'm not thinking there is an interaction. I just want to make sure I'm able to "keep going" safely.
Thanks in advance!

Hey all.
Been lurking in here for quite some time. I never really take pills due to my addictive personality. I have however been dealing with way too much lately and finally took the advice from my doc. He put me on 30-60mg Vyvanse. I also have my "as needed" Xanax. Well the last 2 days I went through 10mg xanax. Once that wore off I slept about 10 hours. Took my 30mg Vyvanse at around 3pm today. Between 10pm and 4am I took another 2mg xanax. ( I have a pretty low tolerance for both.). I thought I would be tired but, I'm still pretty energized and would love to keep working. Is it safe to take my Vyvanse again without sleeping first? and also having takin the 2mg xanax a couple hours ago?
I'm just so weird with this stuff. I will spend 5 hours googling fatalities from tylenol and alcohol before finally taking anything. Both meds are prescribed to me so, I'm not thinking there is an interaction. I just want to make sure I'm able to "keep going" safely.
Thanks in advance!

"keep going safely"...
Vyvanse is a stimulant man of course you're gonna be charged up if you feel its to much try taking less
im pretty sure they told you to take it in the morning not late after noon that shit will keep you up all night
im also pretty sure they gave you the xanax for the come down meaning when you're ready to get some sleep

back to "keep going safely" of course it isnt safe to gobble down 5 mg a day even 2mg a day without running into issues after some time
xanax is pretty potent and when abused the withdrawal can make you wish you never took it in the first place

i highly suggest you slow down and talk to your doc again