• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Wat are the affects of mixing concerta with meth?

keakaos

Bluelighter
Is it a waste of time? Are there any benefits? Or do they work against each other?

Ummmmm.

Well, how hard are you trying to "focus?" Or how fast are you trying to go lol? At a certain point the brain just cannot release anymore dopamine.. so I'm not sure what happens after the stimulants have released all the natural dopamine.

But basically the concerta would be unfeelable. Barely doing anything in comparison to the methamphetamine. In my opinion there's really no point in throwing concerta on top of it. If you're prescribed concerta and have to take it--then at that point it would be whatever. You'd only really notice the meth effects though. But meth is just not something for everyday use and no one can change my mind on that. It will literally just hold you hostage with crippling depression, unable to stay awake or eat or do anything really if you miss a day's dose. I'm sure some people have managed to make meth a daily routine... but as far as stimulants go--meth is the "heroin" of stimulants. It's just simply far too powerful to control for the majority of the human population.

Not that someone can't do meth responsibly. But how many heroin addicts do you know that use heroin "recreationally?" How many heroin addicts have you known to control their use after a certain point in time? Some drugs are too good for will-power to control. I totally understand why so many think that they can control their meth use. But realistically I have not seen that yet. Sometimes it's okay to admit that the drugs might be a bit stronger than you--and that you can't control your use.

Last edited: