• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - Perth, WA seriously deadly smack around perth Atm

Yeah, you need a top paying job or a dedicated life of crime to support a habit at Perth prices.
Honestly, though - even if price discussion were allowed, I wouldn't know what going rates are.
It seems like meth is getting heaps of press at the moment, and I guess it will take the media a bit of time to catch up to this next "scourge" and *report on/exploit it.

* and if any journos are reading this, I expect to be credited for your 'scoop', mother fuckers.

Yeah, you need a top paying job or a dedicated life of crime to support a habit at Perth prices.
Honestly, though - even if price discussion were allowed, I wouldn't know what going rates are.
It seems like meth is getting heaps of press at the moment, and I guess it will take the media a bit of time to catch up to this next "scourge" and *report on/exploit it.

* and if any journos are reading this, I expect to be credited for your 'scoop', mother fuckers.

I don't see it happening. Most people think of the heroin scene as a hangover from the 90's (which it more or less is, even in the injection center at Kings Cross most people are shooting pharms), and while there might be more people ODing per capita in Perth than any other city, there's still much more use overall in Sydney/Melbourne, and nowhere in the country is it close to the levels of meth use, especially among the younger crowd. The media get a lot more out of some young and preferably attractive, middle - upper class teenager/young 20's ODing than they do out of it happening to some unemployed oldschooler or street junkie who's been going at it for 20 years.

When they drain the meth fear-mongering well dry, they'll go to RC's and/or pharms. It's already started with the occasional piece, but they never quite manage to get it off the ground except for when some poor dumb kid dies on nBome or whatever.

Last edited:
You could well be right, but I the way these things come around, it's pretty hard to predict.
Drug fashions tend to be somewhat cyclical, and some of the stoned looking kids I've seen lately were probably born around or after the last big flood of heroin into Perth.
Pharms will always be used by addicts, but with oxy and other painkillers going abuse-proof, I'm not sure that will continue to grow.
NBOMes are still around, and RCs will always be risky business - but very few people in the media in this country seem to have gotten their heads around what's really happening with research chems yet.

Scare stories are always about - especially about heroin - but it's gone from being pretty rare to being pretty visible in the area I live in. I don't have much else to go on besides that, except to say that heroin/opiates and economic downturn have gone hand-in-hand for some time.
I think the availability and popularity of heroin in the US is having cultural impacts in Australia; I don't think it has the stigma attached to it that it did 10 or 15 years ago. Then again, it would depend who you asked.

Pharms will always be used by addicts, but with oxy and other painkillers going abuse-proof, I'm not sure that will continue to grow.

There's still oxynorm and the assorted morphine pills. Though they aren't quite as all purpose as the good old OC80, so maybe heroin will make a comeback (morphine is a pain to prep and the histamine release is absurd, and you can't snort it, and oxynorm doesn't come in higher doses - although on the flip side, heroin is a gamble in terms of quality, which is why so many people turned to pharms in the first place, you get what you pay for.).

NBOMes are still around, and RCs will always be risky business - but very few people in the media in this country seem to have gotten their heads around what's really happening with research chems yet.

Given how completely untested, unreliable and dangerous the current batch of RC's are, I can only imagine what that scene will be like in a year or two. Won't be surprised if it dies out entirely, especially with the rise of darkweb drug markets.

Scare stories are always about - especially about heroin - but it's gone from being pretty rare to being pretty visible in the area I live in. I don't have much else to go on besides that, except to say that heroin/opiates and economic downturn have gone hand-in-hand for some time.
I think the availability and popularity of heroin in the US is having cultural impacts in Australia; I don't think it has the stigma attached to it that it did 10 or 15 years ago. Then again, it would depend who you asked.

I've always found that heroin, even opiates in general to a lesser extent, have the greatest stigma among any class of drugs in the country. You can't throw a rock without hitting a stoner, everyone loves some good MDMA, hallucinogens will always have a stable demand with those looking for that experience, and meth is so pervasive right now that it sometimes feels like everyone is doing it. Kids at Uni trying to study, shift workers and the service industry to keep up with the pace, people bombing it before festivals or smoking pipes in the club carparks and at recovery parties, not to mention all the full blown lifestyle addicts and the people producing and dealing it.

Heroin doesn't hit that cross section of society, it lacks the pervasive crossover utilitarian/recreational/habitual appeal that makes it so easy to fall into the meth trap. Opiate use, and especially heroin use, generally comes down to three categories - miserable people trying to self medicate, people seeking it out because they think it has some kind of dark glamor to it or they're looking for new sensations (or who are offered it by friends who do), or people trying to cope with physical pain, and the second category has shrunk drastically after a generation grew up with the heroin problem of the 80's and 90's and the propaganda around it. For whatever reason, the addictive and dangerous nature of heroin has sunk in in a way that it hasn't for meth - maybe because it's had more time, maybe because it's more likely to cause death by acute OD, maybe some other reason, I don't know.

Or maybe I just live in the wrong part of the wrong city, and there really is a climbing rate of heroin use. I dunno, I haven't used opiates regularly in 2 years now. When I was looking at the various darkweb markets, I noticed that H was by far the most common opiate within Australia. 5 - 10 listings of H for every listing of pharmaceutical opiates, and the latter were pretty much exclusively oxy's being sold at exorbitant prices (think 3x street value), and will probably dry up soon, if they haven't already.

Pretty irrelevant to me now, I have no intention of climbing down that particular rabbit hole again :/

I can vouch for the quality of the heroin in Perth suddenly jumping through the roof. My best mate and I tried a new supplier the other day as we were sick of the varying quality from our usual guy. Both of us almost died. We had 83.3 mg each of what we were told was uncut 'china white' grade H. It dissolved quickly and smelt VERY powerful. I couldn't find a vein, and by the time I did my friend was unresponsive and fitting. His face went blue and he stopped breathing. I quickly pulled my needle out and jumped into the seat next to him and began slapping the shit out of him until he took a breath. Then he went unresponsive again. This cycle continued for about 5 minutes, with him only taking a breath every minute or so. Eventually he regained enough consciousness to say 'what?' and over time collected himself. When he could hear me, I told him to meditate on his breathing and focus on nothing else (as he was still only breathing once every 30 seconds or so and infrequently). This is what saved him, for sure. He did as I said and sure enough regained conciousness and the blue faded from his face.

To answer the question about adulteration - it's certainly not adulterated, it's just ridiculously pure heroin. I'd go as far as to say it's completely uncut. We are regular users and both have a high tolerance to smack - my friend is on suboxone also. The only possibility that could warrant 83.3 mg ODing one of us is close to 100 % purity.

yeah i would put a lot of money on it being mail orders coming in with the quality being top fuckin notch.