Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - Perth, WA seriously deadly smack around perth Atm

perthppl

Greenlighter
Hay all just passing on some info that some heroin around Perth city has been lethally strong for some. Please be careful.
Laters
X

What do you mean lethal? Do you mean it's adultered with dangerous chemicals or the purity is very strong?

Sorry im not really into that scence but 2 people have died in the last 4 days of overdose so just passing the warning on

Just checked and it is the purity of it. So hoe that clarifies it for anyone :)

Perth now overdose capital

Perth is now the nation's accidental overdose capital, which drug experts blame on a rise in so-called "harmaceuticals", or the abuse of strong painkillers.

Australian Bureau of Statistics data commissioned by Melbourne's Penington Institute shows Perth had the highest rate of fatal accidental overdoses in 2012 - ahead of Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.

Perth's rate of 5.6 overdose deaths per 100,000 was well above the national average of four deaths per 100,000. There were 106 deaths in Perth in 2012 compared with 49 a decade earlier.

Penington Institute acting chief executive Wendy Dodd said it was worrying that Perth was on top of the ladder in Australia for per capita accidental overdosing.

The rise in the past 12 years appeared to be linked to prescription drug abuse, including powerful opioid-based painkillers such as oxycodone.

"Drug overdose is a major cause of accidental death in Australia, especially in Perth," she said.

"The number of accidental fatal overdoses in Perth has more than doubled in the past five years and outside Perth it has more than quadrupled.

"It's pharmaceutical drugs such as oxycodone and benzodiazepines which are contributing to the alarming rise."

Ms Dodd said the State Government needed to scale up its campaign on overdose prevention. It promotes the use of Narcan, a drug which reverses overdoses of oxycodone and heroin.

Continued -

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/lifestyle/a/24853799/perth-now-overdose-capital/

Lucky cunts. If you're so weak you're overdosing on AU smack, give it to me and I won't waste it - and you won't be dead. Good deal?

What classifies "accidental" exactly? If I decide to have too much tomorrow, on purpose - because life is fucked, is that accidental?

^ There's high quality smack available in Aus if you luck out and make a decent connection, not to mention pharmaceuticals.

eat ur usual amount of benz, drink ur usual amount of drank, bang ur usual amount of smack
not that hard to conceive an od

if you have a tol, all of these will be higher amounts hence the risk applies across the board

as much as someone ODing is a truely shocking situation, you cant help but feel for the person and their family, I cant help but read warnings like this and say - fuck I wish I had some disposable income to pick up..

heroin really is one of those things where high purity is either the best thing ever for a user, or the worst possible thing that could happen.. talk about a double edged sword

thanks for posting this up, you could very well have saved someone life.. there has been a couple cases in recent years where WA copped some really good gear and people didnt get greedy; in return, several people fatally ODed within a period of a week.. so yeah, this does happen believe it or not

^ There's high quality smack available in Aus if you luck out and make a decent connection, not to mention pharmaceuticals.

Yes, surprises me though to hear this of Perth, although - any large jump in purity can be dangerous, even if it's just from complete shit - to average shit. But - you can definitely get very high purity heroin in Australia.

^ I seem to recall reading a while ago that WA had the highest purity heroin in Australia on average.

EDIT- My memory did not let me down in this instance, here is the relevant article.

Last edited:
Yeah there has been a noticeable increase in the amount of people I see wandering around in perth clearly on smack.
It was rare a few years ago - not anymore.

There has been some speculation over the years that Swanbourne Barracks - SAS HQ - being based in Perth could explain some of the rise in heroin availability here; but it's simply hearsay.
I don't think there is any evidence to prove such a claim - I'm not sure if Afghanistan produces the kind of H found on Australian streets.
Interesting idea though.

^ I have heard similar speculation but yeah, as far as I am aware there is nothing to back it up.

I do recall reading some time ago that Afghanistan does produce a certain amount of #4 heroin for export to Countries like Australia, and that a fairly significant percentage of heroin on our shores comes from Afghanistan, but not as much as comes from Burma/South East Asia.

^ that sounds about right - I've read similar things.
Not that we'll ever know the truth - it could just be that the WA coastline is good for smuggling, or that there are lots of imports coming into Perth via mail or Fremantle via ships.

Without getting into the specifics of pricing they do pay a shitload for it out there as far as I am aware, the prices I have read for WA tend to be double or more what I would pay for the same quantity in Melbourne. I guess when you are paying such exorbitant prices the gear has to be high quality or people will just use pharms instead.