• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

*WARNING* NEWS: Western Australia -> Police warn of circulating PMA pills *WARNING*

kKL

Bluelighter
*WARNING* NEWS: Western Australia -> Police warn of circulating PMA pills *WARNING*

POLICE are warning the community about a batch of dangerous drugs that may be in circulation in WA being sold as ecstacy.
Detectives from the Organised Crime Squad searched a property in Cooloongup last month and found pills which appeared to be ecstacy.

The pills have since been analysed and are actually Paramethoxy-amphetamine (PMA). This drug is sold as ecstacy, but it causes the body to overheat and has been linked to a number of deaths in the past.

The pills seized are beige and police are concerned there may be more already in circulation.

A 29-year-old Cooloongup man has been charged over the drugs.

Anyone with information regarding the location of other pills matching this description is asked to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

0,,6938569,00.jpg

Anyone know what pills are those?

Interesting that they have only given half a description "The pills seized are beige", think this could be a double edged sword based on the fact that all those beige euros have been circulating lately.

If these aren't the beige euros, people may be scared into dobbing people selling said pills. If they are . . . . . well . .!!!!!

Code:
http://www.police.wa.gov.au/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=yxip9qCu5PQ%3d&tabid=1489&mid=1983
I thought the press might have been given in the release but obviously not...

Code:
The pills seized are beige and police are concerned there may be more already in circulation.
A 29 year old man from Cooloongup has been charged over the drugs.
Anyone with information regarding the location of other pills matching this description is
asked to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Last edited:
Interesting that they have only given half a description "The pills seized are beige", think this could be a double edged sword based on the fact that all those beige euros have been circulating lately.

If these aren't the beige euros, people may be scared into dobbing people selling said pills. If they are . . . . . well . .!!!!!

Yeh bloody hell picking up some biege euro's during the week too!

It is possible that these could be the "fake" beige euros, although as far as I recall they have only been seen on the east coast.

Hopefully this is just a small batch.

Also good too see that the WA police are making it easy for us by releasing detailed information about the physical characteristics of the pills...shows how much they really care.

They look more yellow than beige to me, but yeah, great idea lets not give specific characteristics. Is the only way to tell if a pill is PMA with a testing kit?

It is possible that these could be the "fake" beige euros, although as far as I recall they have only been seen on the east coast.

Hopefully this is just a small batch.

Also good too see that the WA police are making it easy for us by releasing detailed information about the physical characteristics of the pills...shows how much they really care.

Beige Euros have been all over WA for that last couple of months

I thought this shit was long gone!

Pretty fucked up for the police to only give half a description though. Fair enough they are trying to raise 'Ecstasy Fear', but seriously, withholding the full description could kill someone!

Blood will be on the hands on the WA Police, Cook and Press.

You have to love the comments on the news.com website in response to this story.

Ignorant cunts!!!!

Oh well, if they are stupid enough to play with fire then they'll get burnt, right?
Posted by: Bella of Perth 2:38pm today

anyone stupid enough in buying and using drugs deserves to die!! No sympathy from me, we have demons you have to fight them...
Posted by: karen of wa 2:35pm today

Good. Lets hope it rids Perth of a few scum bag useless junkies.
Posted by: Ian of WA 2:31pm today

Do the Police do this for other product recalls? Surely this is an inherent risk of using illicit drugs - you never know what you are taking and what it has been cut with! Caveat emptor! Police should not be facilitating illegal activity!
Posted by: John S of Perth 2:30pm today

^^

yes ... very thin pills from all the broken pills and powder in the bags , look very chalky and not well made ...

there does look like what appears to be a score on one of the pills ... when I used the zoom function.

can someone who lives in WA to watch the tv news as they may show a clearer close up photo of the pills ...

the WA police should give us a good picture ... like the ACT police did with the mdma+bzp green batmans that were fucking people over.

They are very thin pills. On PR it says the Euro's are 4-5mm, these ones look about 2mm. Maybe they are really badly made and don't have a press?

Thread stuck and warning label attached.

If you know any W.A. locals it might be prudent to notify them of this news release. The more people who are made aware of a current circulating batch of PMA pills, the less likely we are to see an associated fatality.

NEWS RELEASE - Drugs Warning

Any chance of putting up an announcement in the Aus/NZ section of pillreports..? I know alot of people check pillreports but never come to bluelight.

Just saw a closeup on Ten news, Pretty sure it looked like a Mitsubishi logo.