• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids WARNING: LACED ROXI 30's A's - FENT (Western MA Worcester - South Western NH - SW VT

keeponkeepnon

Bluelighter
Just a heads up to anyone in the Worcester MA to Keene NH / Brattleboro VT there is a big upsurge in fake oxycodone 30 milligram A imprint 'blueberries'. The pills are purportedly Fent with at least 5 verified individuals failing urine analysis for existing RX pain contracts coming up dirty with Fent. At least 15 individual reports of the roxi pills having dramatically more potent effects in analgesia and complete loss of control. All reports are the input of responsible intelligent gainfully employed adults and of reliable caliber. Absolutely no mention of anything of this nature in any of the local news outlets. BE WARNED BE CAREFUL. Defining characteristics of Fent laced roxi's as reported: Crumble- powder with little to no effort effort-distinctly different taste-mothball sense in the nasal cavities.

What is with all of these fentanyl pills? It's like someone wants people to overdose and die. I'm glad no one's dead from these pills it seems.

I came up positive for meth after taking roxis, not too long ago. I've never touched the stuff.

These are going around the southern tier of NY (Elmira), northern tier of Pa as well. In both green 15's and blue 30's. These reportedly, according to police via the news media, contain a combo of fent and Xanax. Also, recently in Sacramento, fake 10/325 norcos have been found that contain fent as well. Pretty sure there were a couple od's there as well. Both of these are reliable, verified cases that you can look up. I was blessed enough to kick opiates in December. I'd be terrified if I was still buyin pills on the street.

comparison.png
Just an update here is a direct comparison of legit versus the fakes. On the left REAL. Right FAKE.

Wow wth. Im from mass and things been real fishy around here lately with those, being there's a drought and all. Why would someone do that thats extremely f'd up and dangerous

10 people have died in Florida due to these fake roxis, norcos and xanax bars that contain fentanyl.

The fl deaths are the same xannies. Those pills that were posted look very similar to the real press is scary... There's a difference I think with the scary part being only I think.

There have been deaths in WI as well. This has made national news. It seems to be spreading nationwide. The fent is suspected of coming from either China or Mexico, or both.

Please be careful out there! That goes for recreational users, those unfortunates who have become addicted, or have been forced to seek pain relief via the streets.

comparison.png
Just an update here is a direct comparison of legit versus the fakes. On the left REAL. Right FAKE.
Super scary. The ones on the right look like a more legit press than the real ones, if you didn't know what to look for. Too glossy. Too uniform in color. But good enough to fool and kill a lot of people. Be safe...

East Coast USA-Fakes

White Xanax Bars- most likely some RC, even pharmacies have them

Hydrocone of Various Prints All white- Once again probably Fent Analog RCs- Have a kinda mushy texture- Global Brand

I don't believe pharmacies have fake fent laced Xanax bars. They would have been discovered after first od

I think its rc benzos and yeah it was happening here and the white ones where eventually taken off the shelves.

In both green 15's and blue 30's. These reportedly, according to police via the news media, contain a combo of fent and Xanax.

So I live in SoCal and just got my Actavis (A's) Roxi 15mg filled. They look a lot shinier than all my previous batches that I have gotten and more uniform in color and seem to taste different. The previous ones were more grainy color wise (lots of darker dots mixed in with the overall green) and didn't seem as shiny.

My questions are do you think fakes could make it into a pharmacy? Also does anyone else who normally gets this brand of Roxi 15s notice the differences I'm describing or any differences at all?

Yeah taco, I know it's far fetched but it was mentioned in this thread that a pharmacy was taking the white Xanax bars off their shelves due to the fakes so I figured it was worth asking.

BTW, have you heard from SS?

That person never linked anything to prove his claim as fact and I found nothing in news stories to back up his wild claim.

No don't know SS