Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - death and hospitalisation in Canberra - BLUE SILHOUETTE / GREEN LADY

great work madmick19
14.gif
14.gif

^ check the link on the front page of bluelight, ez-kits are on sale to bluelighters. I can vouch for the company's autheticity, privacy and complete professionalism.

I doubt this news story's factual basis but that's irrelevant... even if there's a 0.01% chance it's true that's 0.01% chance I'd rather not take with my life. I'll never again eat an untested pill.

BigTrancer said:
Thanks for the reminder... I almost forgot.

BigTrancer :)

LOL.

On a more serious note, perhaps there was some kind of interaction between the drugs in his system? Half a dozen of us ate green ladies a week ago with no side effects noticed... Unless of course it's a different batch... :\

^ Yeah... I'm wondering if he died of an unrelated cause (or a cause excerbated by an existing condition + mdma), but they found pills in his pocket and immediately they took the blame. Another chance to sensationalise? I might be just cynical but I don't see anywhere in the story where a tox exam has been done.

Still.. as you say it could indeed be a dodgy batch, and I stand by my previous statement about testing.

Just found out tonight it was a guy who was in my class at school. Really hits home. Agree with above on both counts. You'll never find out the truth.

Hope some more information comes to light about the cause of death, its all speculation at the moment. Some tests done would help clear a few things up. His death was ecstasy related but not an ecstasy overdose.

Such a sad story.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
^ check the link on the front page of bluelight, ez-kits are on sale to bluelighters. I can vouch for the company's autheticity, privacy and complete professionalism.

Just don't expect it to arrive quickly. Mine was posted from Holland on the 6th January and I got it two weeks ago. Damn customs!

Our hearts go out to the family :( Again, it highlights the need for, not only the use of testers, but due to the fact that some pills are fooling them, quantitive analysis.

One more point i'd like to make. Everyone always brings up the story about Anna Wood as being the "poster girl" for why not to take ecstacy. A year before, a girl who i knew, Deborah Hanger, died in Brisbane due to taking a lethal dose of PMA.

Taken from http://www.drugarm.org.au/general/devil.htm :

"A year before Anna’s death in Sydney, the teenage daughter of a prominent Brisbane family, Deborah Hanger, died in similar circumstances, after swallowing three ecstasy tablets during a night out.

Deborah’s mother, psychiatrist Dr Maria Hanger, said "a post mortem had revealed that she had died from the effects of a lethal form of a drug".

She said, "The chemical that killed Deborah was known as PMA. Strictly speaking it is not ecstasy. It is sold as ecstasy in its most lethal form".

"Deborah did not suffer an allergic reaction. She had one and a half times the lethal dose of PMA in her body. She would never have known what was in it".

"A number of drugs are passed off as ecstasy," Dr Hanger said. "But they are not ecstasy. The drug traffickers don’t care what’s in it. The simple answer is don’t take any drugs at all".

To me, this highlights the fact that PMA has been used to make "ecstacy" tablets for a long long time. At least her mother had the decency to make the comparison, and didnt bundle all drugs in the one basket (not taking into account the last comment - although, i can understand why she'd say that...she'd just lost her daughter). :(

This death was kept quiet (as i suspect alot of deaths up here are) due to the fact that she came from a prominent family. She may not have been a bluelighter, but she was a sweetie, and i still remember her fondly. :(

Regarding the purchasing of EZ-Test online, there is a company in australia who will have it to you in a week. COD at the Post Office, and we can vouch for the authenticity of it. Have dealt with said company since 2000.

I'm not sure if i can post the web address here (erring on the side of caution, but it you want it, PM us.)

That's very sad samadhi, I'm sure you've never told me that story :(

I think we need a complete Nation wide listing of all deaths involving PMA and another list for hospital admissions related to the drug. Such a list, if presented appropriately, should have some impact. Until recently I had beleived that we will sadly have to wait for more people to die from PMA before we are able to present the then undeniable argument for available testing facilities. I'm now thinking otherwise, as the number of admissions related to PMA - at least where the drug has been suspected of being involved- is likely to be considerable.

Without wishing to sound paranoid, I think we possibly see PMA - at least in cerain areas of Aus - more often that we might care to realize. While no tablets containing combinations of PMA & MDMA have been reported to my knowledge in Aus. these nevertheless may well exist. When considering what people are reportedly mixing with MDMA to "up" the effect, I think this has to be regarded as a distinct possibility. The right combination i.e. low % PMA low % MDMA, could well mask some of the effects of PMA while increasing the intoxicating effects of MDMA.

Relatively speaking, there's still a lot to be learned about the drug. Little seems to be known of it's local manufacture (although it's concluded this does occur) it's distribution, or if many tablet pressers/ dealers would even be aware it was present.

Also, while so much mystery surrounds what real MDMA is like for many people - even some of those; if they did know, they would prefer dirty stuff anyway - and the fact that different batches of pills are so different in perceived effect, I think there is more than a slight danger of people actually being attracted to "the right PMA/MDMA combo"; It's been known before.....which of course substantially increases risks, regardless of how little PMA is in the mix.

Thanks for sharing your story samadhi.
23.gif
/
24.gif
4 U's

thanks to the Bler who sent me the PMA paper

mwah to Phase.

Thanks P_D...much lub back to u and speshalK
24.gif

Deborah was friends with my friends big sister. I remember her being really nice to us and not treating us like "kids" (i was about 3 years younger).

She was at a then prominent niteclub with the group, started feeling sick, so they took her home and put her to bed. When they checked on her, she'd died. Her boyfriend had a nervous breakdown afterwards...it was a massive shock to all of us...as i said though, it didn't receive even a 1/4 of the media attention Anna Woods did.

I've checked the reference page and the website is contained there...

http://www.ez-test.com.au

We can certainly vouch for this company. It's been around for a few years and takes only a short amount of time to receive the product. There is also no need for credit cards, etc. :)

logo of greenladies

hey guys just a quik notice the ladies stamp is actually the KAPPA ladies you all know the famous soccer brand kappa i hope this helps at all shitty i'd i know but it might help

^^ Are you sure? The 'green ladies' I had pictured only one woman. It could be seen as half of the Kappa insignia I guess...

I posted pics of both the pill logo (single reclining lady in silhouette, similar to the metal decals often used on trucks/mudflaps) and the Kappa logo in the first thread about these pills, for comparison purposes. They were also being called Bad Boys early on because it is the same logo pictured on the E pills in the Bad Boys 2 movie recently.

BigTrancer :)

Does anyone know yet why this guy died, was there some thing wrong with the green ladies or something wrong with him or did he do something wrong? I'd like to avoid a similar thing happening again if possible.

sorry i thought i actually had posted up here that the teen died off a massive heart attack,

he was reportedly a avid drug user, who well just had too much for his body to handle....

Thanks for that madmick.

I guess that although it probably rules the drug out as being solely the cause, it does reinforce the need for looking after oneself in this area. A person may be destined to have a heart attack at some point in his life, but the difference between a small one and a medium one is often death.

Please check you family history if you use stimulants - including MDMA. If there's reason to look further then consult your GP.

A BP & heart rate check-up on a "normal day" followed by a similar check up after stimulants might not be such a bad idea. Best to know these things whether changes to your lifestyle follow or not.