• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - death and hospitalisation in Canberra - BLUE SILHOUETTE / GREEN LADY

hmm a mate of mine had a green lady and loved it, said it was quite strong :S

i had 3 of those blue ladys last nite... dark blue colord and are domed with no score on the back!

they seemd like really good mdma rollz to me but im currently not feeling so well... can anyone offer any suggestions? aftrer lookn at pillreports i saw it mighta been ice ... and im still wide awake ... im getting electric shock type feelings in my chest when i cough!

Being a few years later, it's highly unlikely these are the same batch. I can't offer any suggestions as to what you took, but if those electric shock type feelings continue, I'd suggest getting yourself some medical attention. Don't be afraid to call 000 - those ambulance officers see all kinds of things and can at least give you a check up if you're concerned...

yeh... well i kinda noticed those have stoppd... am goin to try to sleep now... i need sleep... thnx for the help! if problems presist i will go see my doctor

Last edited:
samadhi said:
Our hearts go out to the family :( Again, it highlights the need for, not only the use of testers, but due to the fact that some pills are fooling them, quantitive analysis.

One more point i'd like to make. Everyone always brings up the story about Anna Wood as being the "poster girl" for why not to take ecstacy. A year before, a girl who i knew, Deborah Hanger, died in Brisbane due to taking a lethal dose of PMA.

Taken from http://www.drugarm.org.au/general/devil.htm :

"A year before Anna’s death in Sydney, the teenage daughter of a prominent Brisbane family, Deborah Hanger, died in similar circumstances, after swallowing three ecstasy tablets during a night out.

Deborah’s mother, psychiatrist Dr Maria Hanger, said "a post mortem had revealed that she had died from the effects of a lethal form of a drug".

She said, "The chemical that killed Deborah was known as PMA. Strictly speaking it is not ecstasy. It is sold as ecstasy in its most lethal form".

"Deborah did not suffer an allergic reaction. She had one and a half times the lethal dose of PMA in her body. She would never have known what was in it".

"A number of drugs are passed off as ecstasy," Dr Hanger said. "But they are not ecstasy. The drug traffickers don’t care what’s in it. The simple answer is don’t take any drugs at all".

To me, this highlights the fact that PMA has been used to make "ecstacy" tablets for a long long time. At least her mother had the decency to make the comparison, and didnt bundle all drugs in the one basket (not taking into account the last comment - although, i can understand why she'd say that...she'd just lost her daughter). :(

This death was kept quiet (as i suspect alot of deaths up here are) due to the fact that she came from a prominent family. She may not have been a bluelighter, but she was a sweetie, and i still remember her fondly. :(

Yeah I remember when this happened. It was her birthday and she had been given a fair few caps that night as well.
The caps in question were 'red and grey' caps. They were fucking nasty.
There were different caps out at the same time. Red and grey caps, and blue and grey caps. The blue and grey caps were ok, I don't know what was in them but they gave some mad visuals, so I am going to assume they were MDA. The red and grey caps however had some pretty nasty side effects, I saw a few people fuck up on them. One dude in particular was at a certain big event and ended up getting the most intense pain that he had ever experienced, it was all up his spine and went into his head. He ended up having to sit at the st johns ambulance for half the night while they tried to sort him out.
I spoke with him afterwards and he said it was from the red and grey caps :|

Scary stuff.

why the fuck is it that whenever some poor soul dies from E they get compared to anna wood? . . . that poor girl died from an ever-present education policy endorsed by the government of not teaching kids what to do in a serious situation involving drugs or alcohol . . .

any death from drugs is on the heads of the government, in my opinion . . . if saving peoples lives is really their agenda, then a promotion of harm minimisation would be put into use . . .

needless deaths from drugs are just that - needless . . .

I dont know if this has been thought of before or is a stupid idea, but what about starting a database about deaths and hospitilastions? Where, what pill, reason for death ets?

i think its a good idea in principle, but theres all sorts of ethical issues with that . . .

for one, the death of a loved one being known in cyberspace as nothing more than a statistic may not go over too well . . .

i think a database displaying what pills to not take so as to avoid death/hospitalisation is much more effective - and that already exists . . . prevention better than the cure, so to speak . . .

my friend/superior is a nurse, and as unethical as it was for her to have said anything about it, she did. she saw a boy in his early 20's that had a heart attack, but luckily didnt die. she said if u ever hear of someone so young dying in this way, its most probably because they are a heavy user of amphetamines/speed, which this guy was. his parents are still 'in the dark' about why he had the attack, as he chose not to tell them he uses drugs. and the hospital wont tell the parents without his legal consent. sad. id like to think that if something like that happened to me, i could be open with my parents about why it happened.:\

I dont normally post on this board and while it is a shame that this guy died, a number of years ago my best friend got a phone call at work during the day from her parents telling her that her younger brother (early 20s) had just died of a heart attack. Now this guy didn't drink, didn't smoke and he def didnt do illegal substances so I think that we should remember that the human body is a complex organism and for whatever reasons it might just shut down with no warning. well thats my 2 bobs worth, just thought I would add it in there.

It wasn't the first time Anna had taken a pill, she was an irresponsible drug taker from the start and her & her mates always mixed their drugs without knowing what they were taking. The sad thing is that her sister had organised the pills for her. The girl who was arrested for "supplying" the drugs that caused Anna's alleged overdose should not have been charged - she was just doing a favour for her boyfriend who had organised the deal with Anna's sister by dropping them off to Anna because we were all going to the same party that night.

It's sad that Anna died, but so many other people have died of overdoses and the only thing that differs them from Anna is that she comes from an upperclass family - she wasn't just some street kid who od'ed like what happens every day on Sydney streets.

Also be on the lookout for pill-testing kits now available in shops. I recently bought one from Korruption on the Gold Coast (used to be in Adelaide) and they told me they've been selling them for some time and that there are other ravey shops in Oz which are also selling them.

Good news for any of us who don't have a credit card or who don't want to purchase over the internet.

Shit, the guy was my age and from my suburb... I wonder if it was someone I knew...