Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

WARNING: Always test your drugs with reagents and preform allergy tests

SteamboatBillJr

Bluelighter
3898.jpg

Wedinos recently reported acetylfentanyl misrepresented as etizolam in sample W004315. This is another example of prohibition causing the public harm. Prohibition forces drug distribution into the hands of unregulated black market criminals. Until our governemnts adopt rational drug policies always test new batches of drugs with reagents and preform allergy tests. This happened previously with research chemical vendors distributing psychedelics. This isn't the only case.

In normal therapeutic dose, possibly nonlethal, but that's not really reassuring, isn't it? "Possibly nonlethal." This is not just a reminder about prohibition, but it's a reminder about the vendors whether it's the Chinese or the middlemen, really don't give a fuck about you, especially since the markets have been opened to the barest sort of custies (although to be fair, this happened even to fairly well versed people, viz. the 2cbfly incident.) So, yeah, reminder, if buying drugs, this can happen to you, test your shit.

Now this is a crazy mix up by the supplier - yes etiz is powder is normally taken in the one mg range but still a major mistake. It's times like this I wish we knew the vendor (Im not sourcing).

Bear

It happens, check out ED. There's similar stuff in their logs. It happens though, off the top of my head, one of the BEST OldSchool vendors got their shipments messed up and ended up selling butylone or one of those sorts things and it was actually 2c-P. A good old acqtatince/ex mod took something like 80-100mgs. I think there may be a thread in the archives.

Also great thread!

Great thread indeed! Thanks for sharing this! And yes, it is a shame in cases like this vendor discussion is disallowed; this is a major fuckup that should see everyone avoid them.

Great thread indeed! Thanks for sharing this! And yes, it is a shame in cases like this vendor discussion is disallowed; this is a major fuckup that should see everyone avoid them.
While I totally agree with Steamer, this really doesn't happen often at all. ESPECIALLY if you chose your vendors right. Like I said that was one of the best vendors but since they were so on point they fixed the problem before anyone else took it. Proper vendors test their materials always. A good outfit with enough people will not do this to except in the one in a million thing. Always be careful, allergy test., and these things can be avoided. We get excited sometimes and don't but this is what BL is for!

Big vendors make serious bank. If big enough mills possibly a month.