• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse Recreational High: Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannabiskid

Greenlighter
Hello bluelight!
I have some questions about the recreational use of "Vyvance" or Lindexamfetamine. I have 20mg capsures and want to know; Whats the most effective way of using the drug (swallowing, snorting, parachuting, etc.) and a way that makes the high hit you fast. Also is there any interaction between vivance and my SNRI, Cymbalta (Duloxetine), where the high could be affected. This thread is open to advise, more questions, and answers concerning the recreational use of Vyvanse.
%)

i have been prescribed vyvanse for 2 years then switched to adderall because vyvanse are so damn expensive. I like the high though its a cleaner feeling compared to adderall. I have been told that snorting doesnt necessarily work but i feel like it did still get you high... Just swallow the pill and wait 30 minutes or plug it and wait 10-20 min

Vyvanse can only be taken orally as the stomach or whatever has to convert it into dextro amphetamine, it was created like this purposely as a deterrent for abuse, if you felt it from snorting than its because it leaked down your throat into your stomach, plugging I believe wouldn't work either....regardless amphetamines in my opinion only really gave magic to it when taken orally anyway..in my opinion

Yeah, any other way besides oral is a waste of vyvanse as the lysine molecule has to be cleaved for it to be bio available. Now if you have adderall, dexedrine or generic versions of either, you can use other r.o.a.'s.

It's a prodrug, therefor needs to be taken orally. Also we're not here to help you get as high as possible.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.