• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse morning AFTER nyquil?

curiosity

Bluelighter
Alright so I found plenty of information about the dangers of using nyquil to sleep after vyvanse but nothing about taking vyvanse the morning after taking nyquil, I'd say at least 12 hours later now. I'm coming down with something but I've got a busy day so I could really use the pick me up. Any dangers of taking vyvanse, adderall, or potentially concerta the morning after? I also take NALT daily which I know potentiates a lot of stims.

I don't know what NALT is but you will be completely fine taking vyvanse, adderal, or concerta, obviously only one of those three and this is assuming you didn't down a whole bottle of nyquil

I don't know what NALT is but you will be completely fine taking vyvanse, adderal, or concerta, obviously only one of those three and this is assuming you didn't down a whole bottle of nyquil

Nah just 1-2 times the recommended dose.

Nalt is a type of tyrosine. Think it's just more bioavailable than normal tyrosine.

Thank youu😊

Alright so I found plenty of information about the dangers of using nyquil to sleep after vyvanse but nothing about taking vyvanse the morning after taking nyquil, I'd say at least 12 hours later now. I'm coming down with something but I've got a busy day so I could really use the pick me up. Any dangers of taking vyvanse, adderall, or potentially concerta the morning after? I also take NALT daily which I know potentiates a lot of stims.
Hi there!

I use Vyvanse daily and have taken Benadryl at night without any issues. It’s worth noting my Vyvanse dose is pretty moderate (40mgs) and I only dose about 25mgs of Benadryl at night on occasion. With that being said, I can literally sleep on Vyvanse, so to me, it’s an exceptionally mild stimulant and a background ADHD *noise reducer*, even though it slowly turns into dex, lol.