• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

vyvanse 210 mg dose. Have a couple questions.

psynce of sound

Bluelighter
Hay guys and gals I have a couple questions in regards to my use of vyvanse.
Touch of background first. I'm a pretty seasoned stimulant user, I'am experienced with meth, street amp, phenidates, mdpv and various other rc stimulants. I've had addiction to street amps and ethylphenidate in the past. (No longer an issue as I try to avoid taking stims often)
The night before last (Friday) I got the chance to try this form of dexamp. I dosed 210 mg total in ~12 hour period. Dosed in two 60 mg doses and a final 90 mg dose. (Not sure why I ended up taking the last 90 mg dose but it probably comes down to clouded judgement)
All in all I haven't found the dose total/schedule negative in any way. In fact overall it was a pretty great experience. Definitely not going to do this much again when I next get the chance.

So now I'm wondering first of all how long would this dosage last effect wise? (I'm 6ft3 and 16 stone approx)
Also I have developed a new set of symptoms in a headache I've been having. It's gone from a general rundown with a bug/cold, damp and stress type headache to also increasing in severity when standing with some nausea. I would assume this is a result of the vyvanse (I've been keeping pretty well hydrated throughout). I've tried paracetamol for the pain (don't have NSAID at the moment) and taking 30 mg of the spare propanolol from when I stopped having it prescribed. (Assumption being that it should help lower blood pressure)
These have helped me to be able to lay down with just background pain.
As I have a history of severe headaches (i went for pretty much two years with a headache in 2010/11/12) could this dose possibly exacerbated the condition? Or is it more likely an acute response to the vyvanse/dose? I suspect I'm coming into another episode again as it is.

I think that dosage was way too high and that could be a contributing factor as to why you're feeling poorly more than a day later. Being that you have a history of headaches, that last 90 mg probably did you in. Vyvanse is meant to last 12 hours at a therapeutic dose. Besides drinking lots of water, you can try eating more food and hopefully, it will pass. (moving to BDD)

Almost anyone except regular amphetamine users would probably get a headache from almost a quarter gram of Vyvanse.

Thanks for the replys guys.
I thought it woulde be the dose that'd contributed to the headache. Thankfully it's not as severe now after a bit of food and lots of water.
On the food note, would it be possible at all for such a dose to cause any issues or damage to the stomach? After eating some simple food I've been getting piercing pains in the region of my stomach and excessive gas.
Wow 12 hours on a therapeutic dose. I guess I'm not going to be able to sleep until later today. Well lesson learnt there but it was still worth it just to juat to have experienced that body high.

Once again many thanks thus far guys.

It diverts blood flow away from your stomach and to your muscles because the adrenaline makes ur body think your in danger and need to fight or run not digest food.

for real tho...to me the perfect amp. great body high, i can SLEEP if i want to, i can EAT if i want to&sex is good. also, it WORKS! (FOR ADD)

Lol that's why amphetamines are so addicting just be careful because you can really screw up your life with something so stronger. It's like a gun if you don't read the safety info and learn how to safely store and use it you can get yourself or someone else killed