• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Pharmacology Vraylar detox

This thread contains discussion about a Pharmacology-related topic

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
Hey ya all,

I am currently in inpatient treatment on 32 days clean but I was prescribed vraylar and it caused extreme irritability and aggression and I was restless. It was just getting worse and worse. I was scared I’d end up on death row eventually, not that I was having homicidal thoughts but I was scared it would lead there as it got worse each week. Apparently it’s a common side effect!

Anyway, we stopped it Saturday and I’ve felt like my old chill self for the most part but some of it is still in my system.

It has a 2-5 day half life and I was taking 1.5 mg for three weeks. How long do you think it will take to be gone completely?

Also, would it make my vyvanse less effective since it’s an inverse agonist at D2 and has a very strong affinity? Stronger than vyvanse I do believe.

Thanks ya all as always. I’m prescribed suboxone, vyvanse, and gabapentin as of right now. Would the vyvanse interfere? I just don’t trust these drs that much anymore and they don’t seem to know the answers.

I'm not sure if it builds up in the body, if you were going on half lives alone, the general rule is 5 half lives to clear a drug from your system, so between 10 and 25 days until its really out.

Vrylar is metabolized primarily by cyp3a4 and some by cyp2d6, the vyvanse is metabolized by cyp2d6 and the suboxone is metabolized by cyp3a4, but nether drugs inhibit the receptor outside of their metabolism.

It's an ugly druf=g 0 ensure you KEEP filling your daily pill, hen you decide you need then, So you keep WCP or whatever. Use them when you need them but keep WCP and associated benefits. Use when needed.