• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) ROUND 412: Patterns

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. Xorkoth

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 2. F.U.B.A.R

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 3. ions

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 4. chinup

• 5. w0lfg4ng

• 6. MydriHaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. thegreenhand

• 8. dreamflyer

• 9. Nas47

• 10. Negentropic

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 11. Mysterier

• 12. DeucerPro

• 13. iTry91

• 14. mal3volent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey all! In case there's any confusion, I went from being Mister Privacy back to Dreamflyer again. Much thanks to deficiT and TheLoveBandit for all of their help, and to Xorkoth for assisting me with my last name switch. I should have just remained Dreamflyer all along and saved you all a bunch of trouble!

I've decided to go with the eyeball pic as my entry into the contest. Hope you enjoy.

Peace, Love & Faith,
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

H50yIUG.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nas47 nice picture but its better to upload to imgbb or the like and link from there- i'm guessing that's your personal google account? probably don't want it linked in any way to BL

Very rare specie.Atropa Belladonna aka Deadlynightshade.Sorry not yet skill to posting pictures.

Nice picture nas. :) here I'll help you out:

(I uploaded it to Imgur and edited your post)

Lol, belladonna is one of those things that I love to look at but not to touch. I had a couple of bad trips on diphenhydramine (Benadryl) years ago, and that's as close as I ever want to come to full-blown anticholinergic delerium.

Cool fact (if it's true): Cleopatra supposedly but belladonna in her eyes to make them more attractive to seduce Julius Caesar. It's similar to the drops that eye doctors dilate our pupils with before an exam.

I had a small brugmansia tree once ("tree datura"). it was captivating, the flowers smell SO GOOD. The plant has a very mysterious and powerful presence. Sadly it didn't make it through the winter.

Oh wow, I love that! What is it a picture of? Kinda looks like a neon sign while moving the camera.

We've gotten some great contributions recently, but still not nearly as many as I was hoping, given the great theme this round. Don't be shy!

SUBMIT TO LAVA

H're is mine own entry f'r the contest.

QwqeGj6.jpg
this is great, specifically reminds me of 2 different P.U.T.S. album covers combined, this would make an amazing album cover for them!!

(People Under the Stairs, LA based hip hop duo)

it almost has an abstract painters expression to it, great capture