• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 411: Fantasy

Please review the submissions on the first page and choose your favorite!

• 1. chinup

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 2. Mister Privacy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 3. negrogesic

• 4. ions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. wo1fg4ng

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 6. hylite

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 7. Littana

• 8. Negentropic

• 9. F.U.B.A.R.

• 10. Xorkoth

• 11. n3ophy7e

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 12. mal3volent

• 13. Shardzvark

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice!

Hey all, if you have any entries, please submit them in the next couple of days, and we can get this one ready for voting. Gonna leave it for 2 more days in hopes we get a couple more. Don't be shy!

Okay I've posted the final entries and closed submissions! Please check that the photos posted in the OP are the ones you want to enter, in the case of multiple submissions, in some cases it wasn't clear which was your final entry.

@chinup @Negentropic - Can you guys let me know if these are good for your official entries, or if you want me to switch them to another?

@hylite - Did you take this photo? Wasn't sure as some of them you posted were not yours. If you did take the photo I posted in the first post, let me know if it's the one you want to use. If not, let me know which one to use!

as promised/threatened:

still can't believe i was there like less than a week ago.
i would ideally like the bottom one here, it was made using the panorama function on my phone so not sure if that's considered processing? if so, the top one.

Processing is allowed. :) But even if it wasn't I wouldn't consider a panorama to be processing. Okay I'll replace your entry with that one.

my enter ☺
R9FRdMk.jpg

This was mine, silly ;)

So you're saying you photographed the owl, and you want to choose that one? That's wild, how did you manage to get an owl in that position??

Okay the poll is created and voting is OPEN! I'll leave this open for about 2 weeks. Get your votes in!

Nice. :)

Thanks for bumping this mal. Been so busy with work I forgot about this contest entirely. Let's give a couple of days to see if anyone else submits anything and then we can start the voting process.

Nice. :)

Thanks for bumping this mal. Been so busy with work I forgot about this contest entirely. Let's give a couple of days to see if anyone else submits anything and then we can start the voting process.
erm, we started voting a while back..... its neck and neck between myself and wolfgang. but not my cat, also called wolfgang. or my other cat, called not wolfgang.

Alright, poll will close shortly!

Soonest it can close is 1 hour from now. So I guess one more hour for someone to vote if they haven't.

woop woop!!

i dunno, i'm feeling 'is very tired' right now but its not very relevant, let me think on it. or something totally wanky like 'desert wanderer' but i think i'd get pissed off about it within about 30s.

as for topics, i welcome anyones suggestions. maybe as the UK might be headed into another lockdown, and the first that i vehemently will not support or respect, 'freedom'?