• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 403: Weather

Please select your favorite photo submission (shown below in the first post)

• 1. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 2. madness00

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 3. DopeM

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • 4. S.J.B.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Xorkoth

• 6. F.U.B.A.R.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 7. mal3volent

• 8. nuttynutskin

• 9. negrogesic

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 10. Quickfixgrrl

• 11. chinup

• 12. Tubbs

• 13. Captain.Heroin

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 14. w01fg4ng

• 15. CFC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of you submitted multiple photos, I oicked my favorites in those cases, but if you want a different one to be entered PLEASE TELL ME BEFORE TOMORROW. I will create the poll tomorrow and you won't be able to change it once I do.

Well poop, I don't have any decent weather pix.

Have you used "Inside the Aquarium" as a category yet?
Lol I almost chose aquarium as the topic this time..I just didn't think most posters would have any

Good choice for me ty. I was struck with analysis paralysis

Thank you. That means a lot to me. But like any other picture, it's just a case of being in the right place at the right time.
It's the contrast of the red and the out of this world blue. I bet when you got home and got to looking at it critically, you said...."self, that is ADamnGood pix"!
I sure would have. I haven't even looked at it on any device except this phone. Haha, I'm almost scared to look at it on the PC. I might piss myself hehehe.
I Am seriously in love with it!

Setting it up now. I was giving people who posted multiples without telling me which one they wanted the rest of yesterday to let me know. They're locked in now, voting will commence when I set up the poll in a couple of minutes.

Okay I created the poll, vote away!

I do all this stuff while I'm at work, I got a job muthafuckas, 2 jobs really because this is a job too (plus I'm a touring musician). I only give the illusion of having no life and constantly posting on here because my job is awesome and I work at home. Sometimes I actually have to work, too. ;)

VOTE.jpg

Do it​

Congrats to dopeM!!
Is the contest over now? I went back and looked at all the pix again! Good times!