Lmfao Buprenorphine has zero votes, as it should! Complete garbage!
With no tolerance, it'd be a little more enjoyable than codeine I think though. But still not worth voting for.
I voted for heroin, hydromorphone & then tramadol.
I've never done hydromorphone, but I know I love it just from the way it gets talked about. Same with oxymorphone, never had that one either.
Tramadol has this nice stimulating euphoric feeling that's hard to get from other opioids. But once you're tolerant to more potent opioids, like buprenorphine or heroin, it loses all of it's magic.
I see Fox News is running non-stop anti-kratom/opioid propaganda. They're calling it the "silent fentanyl". SO FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!! Kratom has never done jack shit for me personally, but it's only a partial agonist. Comparing it to fentanyl is some insane levels of fear mongering.
I hope to try hydromorphone or oxymorphone one day before I die though. It's a dream of mine. I don't care how short acting they are, I'll always be curious.
Heroin will always be my favorite though. Very euphoric, almost empathic. Itchy. Stimulating & sedating at the same time. I miss that shit. The brown/tan color. Almost like brown sugar or clay. That acetic smell. Mmmmm.
I'm also an anomaly & I enjoyed propoxyphene The big oval red/brown pills. Only had a few day bender with them but they felt pretty noddy & dreamy. I had just come down from DXM trip & had no tolerance or was in WD at the time (can't remember), but I enjoyed them. They were expired pills my friend found in her mom's basement, but they still worked fine.
The codones are okay for pain relief I guess. But they seem really flat & just "blah" for me. They're just a step up above codeine & buprenorphine for me.