• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

[Video] Myanmar's Heroin Trade

thujone

Bluelight Crew

beautiful scenery, where 80% of Australia's heroin apparently is grown

seems the country is moving towards a Pakistani-style-pseudo-democracy; congrats Burma!

မတော်တပို့ခကျြမြား
m taw t phoet hk kyaya myarr burma!

Had spent a few weeks in Mynamar and it is a truly beautiful place, I wish then I had not spent so much time in an opiod state :D so easy, fresh and cheap to get we ended up staying for a lot longer than expected, Laos too and Northern Thailand was in abundance of it.

^I was wondering if the Golden Triangle would be a good place for drug tourism. Figured so, but that's not exactly a highlight on most travel websites heh. I've always dreamed of traveling to drug origin sites both for scenery, culture, food, and, well, drugs %)

^I was wondering if the Golden Triangle would be a good place for drug tourism. Figured so, but that's not exactly a highlight on most travel websites heh. I've always dreamed of traveling to drug origin sites both for scenery, culture, food, and, well, drugs %)

Columbia has pop up cocaine bars. They stay at a spot for a month and then move else where.

Yeah it was not specifically a "drug holiday" per se, but we did go specifically looking for some nice opium. Coincidentally we had arrived in Laos and sat down straight away in some restaurant after a boat trip, "hey, like some food an omelette, british right? maybe some opium, weed, meth?" :p The opium actually arrived quicker than the omlette and it set the tone for how easy it would be, always be carefull though. Lots of dodgy dealers, sell you the gear, tip off the police, the police lock you up and take a HUGE fine (some irish friends got charged about £400 each) to be released, its such a poor country everyone is after you (be it scams etc or set ups).

Everytime i bought off a new connect straight away I passed to a friend, he then hid it somewhere for a good hour, better to be safe than sorry. We found the thai people and burmas much more accommodating in terms of dealing, very efficent and god it was so pure. They also sell opium in the bars, they give you a "drinks" menu, and voila a beer and a bag or spliff of ope arrives, these bars are the places most felt safe buying.

Columbia has pop up cocaine bars. They stay at a spot for a month and then move else where.

Yeah, have been to south america also being a cocaine connoisseur, surprisingly I had a lot of shit coke there. The system is they just have street sellers, they sell to tourists. it it always heavily bashed, though it is cheap I was searching for the ULTIMATE pure, the straight out the jungle stuff and we had to make friends with a bar owner before we found it. If you ask the street sellers we will pay more if we can get purer they simply did not understand :( always the same bash (its from my boss)

Also these pop up bars are tourist hot spots, also notorious (tried and tested) for having some of the worst cocaine in SA, its all about the $$$.