• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vicodin vs Percocet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oxycodone is stronger and i think has better effects.

it will make you happier and more itchy than hydrocodone but will probably knock you out a bit more.

try starting on oxycodone at 10mg and you'll see!

I don't even know if a newbie would feel anything at 10 mg.

The first time I ever took an opiate was a 5/500 vicodin and I was in heaven, a few months later I took just one 5mg percocet and felt so good for 4 hours.....10mg would get you pretty high your first time. Not dangerous, but you will be fucked up.

Vicodin is garbage.

Norcos still take my pain away & I never take more than 2 within a 6 hour period. I also combine a Soma with them to relax me. Of course the first couple of times the high of vicodin was incredible.

I am not chasing that vicodin high because if I do, next thing I know I am popping 10 at a time & I will not go down that road.

As for percs, they are definitely better than vicodin & will get you high but just like vicodin, they will lose their luster if you are only in it for the high.

Both of them will do a great job of taking away pain as long as your injuries/pain isnt severe.

Am I the only one that feels different taking 120mgs of percocet vs 120mg of straight oxycodone? I get more euphoria from the same dose of percocet than I do straight oxycodone. Sounds stupid I know but it's true.

Am I the only one that feels different taking 120mgs of percocet vs 120mg of straight oxycodone? I get more euphoria from the same dose of percocet than I do straight oxycodone. Sounds stupid I know but it's true.

Yes, I feel the same way, I dont take as much as you at once but I do prefer percs over straight oxycodone any day of the week & percs gives me a euphoric feeling that pure oxycodone doesnt.

Norcos still take my pain away & I never take more than 2 within a 6 hour period. I also combine a Soma with them to relax me. Of course the first couple of times the high of vicodin was incredible.

I am not chasing that vicodin high because if I do, next thing I know I am popping 10 at a time & I will not go down that road.

As for percs, they are definitely better than vicodin & will get you high but just like vicodin, they will lose their luster if you are only in it for the high.

Both of them will do a great job of taking away pain as long as your injuries/pain isnt severe.

I wish norco would help with my pain. You're lucky.

You are so right about chasing the vicodin high. Norco is what put it's hooks in me... However I get high 2-3 times a week. On opNa and Roxi though. The rest of my use Is therapeutic.

Percocet is stronger, but Vicodin is still really good just a slightly different feel to it. To me they were just the stepping stones to Heroin and then Suboxone, I liked them too much.

Be careful if you feel that you've found the answer to life while under the influence of these drugs... it's a long road to nowhere, and it costs a lot to travel down that road! Counting down the minutes till my next sub dose as I type this.

Just do a water extraction on the pills to get the acetaminophen out and end up with "somewhat" more pure substance.

When it comes to the highs I can't relate to Hydrocodone at all because I have never used it.
Perocet however which contain Oxycodone & acetaminophen I have experience with (not Percocet per se but OxyContin/OxyNorm).
And i believe oxycodone gives a bit more stimulating high than other opioids. Heroin, Morphine, methadon etc. has more of a "sedating" high.

I sure as hell hope you're CWEing the percs first, otherwise you're dead meat. But, yeah, I have the same experience as you and TheLostBoys. Percs feel better. I also get these 20mg Oxy Ir in Vancouver that I'm wondering if they are even Oxy at all. They feel ok, but I get a sore throat on them, and I have to take gravol and ibuprofen to stave off headache and nausea. Anybody else with a similar experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.