Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC...... RainbowSerpent Festival....... *REVIEWS* Bueafort....21/1 - 24/1 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
hijinx- wow it has been a fucking long time! ill definaetly keep an eye out and will come say hi to u n pekkie if i find your stall :):) ill be getting there thursday morning to hopefully get early bird, so ill prob wander round sometime on thursday to see if i can see ya! and yeh the maroubra beach thing was prob last time, that was in what, 01, 02?

god i feel like ive been on bluelight forever... 4 years! i dont know whethger i should be proud of that or not since im still really active... haha

long story short = I'm going to rainbow! =D

I'm leaving wed night and will be there thursday morning in the early bird camping spot.

any sort of meet up happening? This will be my last chance here so let me know asap , look forward to seeing bluers i havn't seen in a while and meting new ones =D

YAY I'M GOING TO RAINBOW! =D

^^ haha i was just about to say i could get u a ride with my melb friend if u didnt have one alredy, glad u found a lift. we are leaving same time. see u thurs morn. god i hope early bird isnt full. ill cry

^^ yeah camping in the general section kinda sucked because it was so far away from everything.

But yay rainbow!! =D =D

Yay it looks like I'm going now too, just have to get my ticket today and try to organise other people as well.

I'll be at the DMF stall most of the time, so come and say hi. Would be nice to see you Taliana & doofqueen. :)

I'm going up saturday morning,,,,,taking my cousin whose just come over from sweden....straight to the pool party. Shes hot and single.... and heres me saying to her mum "yeah, i'll look after her".. cant wait !! see ys's there :D 8)

I leave in 45 minutes, BRING IT ON. See you there beuatiful people :)

I’m free, wear thongs and should be retired ;) other thread

hula hoops at 20 paces :\

market stage Sunday, 12:00 pm to 4:30pm

CU

%)

Had a lot of fun...
best acts of the night
Kotaro and Antaro!

Was very happy indeed that Kotaro played techno! Was a great openingish set!!

Wish the speakers were louder:(

Good work RSF:)

F

Sunburnt,

Head hurts body aches

Must have been good weekend......write more when head clearer

Lesser of two evils

Last year was my first RSF and I took the family, did the whole weekend camping trip and had the time of my life. Made jewelry, fairy bread, painted ppls backs and all sorts of FUN things. My daughters both hassled me for the next one and it turned out that they weren't able to come with me this year.
I thought I'd take a different approach with no chidren in tow and do it old skool Earthcore style. Get a ticket last minute, jump in the car, park on arrival and party 'till you can't stop.

Unfortunatly or Fortunatly ( haven't decided yet ) I became friends with a half a Blue Fish and had toooooo much of a good time. After being found lying in a hole in the ground reciting a line from TRUE ROMANCE..( HUH ! I need an ambulance, HUH ! I need and ambulance ) I ended up taking myself to the car for a very long TIME OUT ! and awoke Sunday morn. Had a few more beers and back to the dancefloor. Glad to have control of my stomach muscles and head once again. The Butterflies I had saved somehow flew away and I boogied beered up and muddy in ture Sunday morning fashion.

Both experiences had thier ups and downs. Now I'm faced with which way to go next year...... ?????????

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone I may have come accross that I know. Wanted so much to catch up with some of you but the Fish wouldn't let me.
It would have been a funnily ugly experience...

Well I think I have recovered enough to jot a few recollections I have from my time at Rainbow.

This was my second rainbow and boy did it blow me away. I did not get up there until sat arvo and left late Monday arvo, but the time in between just went like that and as they say time flies when you are having fun.

Highlights for me were;

The magical atmosphere of the whole place, especially at night with teh music pumping the laser and light shows in the trees, coupled with clear skies and star lit sky.

The amazing transformation of the place and people as the sun rises on the dance floor as dawn approaches.

Climbing to the top of the hill on Monday morning and sitting there watching the sun rise as the music pulsated through the valley. This was definetly aided by the (cough cough .......substances I was on at the time)

The organisation of the whole event, from ensuring hte toilets were kept fairly clean, having the sprinklers going on the market stage during hte day, the numerous chill out and healing areas.

All in all I had a real blast and am left slightly sad that it is another 12 months until the next Rainbow.

:( :(

centipedeboy said:
All in all I had a real blast and am left slightly sad that it is another 12 months until the next Rainbow.

:( :( [/B]

happens to me every year... post rainbow blues. i left with a beautiful feeling, energized, revitalised lalala, then yesterday it hit me and was all sad. even worse since itll be a few years before i get to go again. but anyway i had a ball, all my rainbow experiences have been amazing.

Just found this on the rainbow site,

Unfortunately only for us Melbournites, I'll be popping down for sure.

RAINBOW SERPENT FESTIVAL 2005
After party - Friday January 28th
Thanks to everyone who was involved and attended this years event - it was a Fantastic weekend with wonderful people from all around Australia And the world taking part.

This Friday night you can catch encore performances from some of Outstanding international guest DJS including:

Antaro (Spirit Zone, Germany)
SBK (Avalanche, Germany)
Greg Coyle (Automatic, UK)
Dino Psaras (VisionQuest, UK)
Catch up with new friends and relive the memories!! Plus Screening of photos and video collected at this years event.

Venue: BROWN ALLEY / COLONIAL HOTEL
Corner of King and Lonsdale Streets, City
$20 on the door // 11pm till late

over??? pish posh
emergency afterparty on tuesday
ozday party wednesday
pre-afterparty last night
afterparty tonight
official afterparty tomorrow night
freebase sunday

it aint over til the last hippy sleeps

crazeefree - did your two girls by any chance have fairy wings last year and meet a big fairy that made fairy bread with them? =D (i'm hoping your the little fairy girls mum that i hung out with part of last years rainbow)

I had a great time!!! Rainbow is by far the most beautiful and magical event of the year and i thank everyone especially miss slingshot for their shinanigans =D

I will be taking my son next year =D

Status
Not open for further replies.