• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[VIC] MAITREYA FESTIVAL 2007 - 16th to 19th Feb - REVIEWS!!!

got my ticket today, $100..should be a good time. Line up looks just as good, if not better than RSF

Bah, had been planning to go to this but have given up on it now the guys I were planning to go with have ditched it for work. Oh well.

Punkadelic!

Looks like there will be some lush balmy nights up there!

Also can i remind people about PUNKADELIC!.... this guy is such an amazing artist and will be a big part of the event, doing most of the decor..... here's a few examples of his amazing art!

shmeu_kevin.psd.jpg

miniweb.jpg

peace,
Mick :)

^That is incredible. The colours are just so amazing and vivid! I would love one of these in my house to scare my parents. ;)

yay i'll be there
my first festival this season
shock horror
but had to put my head back to gether and already to enjoy mysefl again

see you all there

Bring it on!

See yall there.

Also don't forget that it is 20 bucks cheaper to buy a ticket before you get up there.

this is gonna eb HUGE!

What an awesome party... I'm still getting over how amazing son kite were... *gasp*

More info to come..

yeah that was a really awesome party.

amazing music, good vibes, and the decor on the main stage and chill stage was awesome.

and the waterfall just made it perfect.

son kite are nuts. so is protoculture. his remix of binary finary was absolutely batshit mental!!!

Booyeah! Still reeling from that weekend.

Cons-Toilet situation, amount of trash scattered around the site, the electro side stage not having shade and being shut down early. (Although since we were camped right next to it it helped in getting some sleep on Sunday night, thankfully), people washing their hair and bodies with products in the local watersource. I swam but did not pee or use any artificial products while doing so. Cancellation of certain acts and set time stuff ups. I missed Protoculture, slept through it. :( Thank Goddess I saw him at Earthcore!

Pros-SON KITE, Fractal Glider, Decoy, the small bit of Freq's set that I caught (I always just catch the tail end of his sets for some reason...) The amazing vibe, the surroundings, the people, the general shennanigans of the whole weekend!

Well after hearing about how good it was from insomnia i may just have to tag along to the next one if ive time :)

Sounds like you all had a kick arse time. Theres some awesome photos floating around to so you should post them up if you have any :)

^Come along to Earthcore in the Park. Nowhere near the same but it's a good lineup!

As for photos I just have to host mine then resize and I will post them. Only a few but theres some good snaps there.