• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Vic) Ballarat: Advent*jah @ Kryal [REVIEWS]:: Sat 10th December

This week is already going way too slow!!!

Lahlah, seeing though you offered, you can start the roolll caall..

Where the fuck are the set times? It's less than a week away. Cant find on the oracle website.

^^^ thats oracle for you.... lame lame lame at times.......

I have a cheap ticket to sell if anybody is interested.. One of my friends have pulled out so Im now landed $65 out of pocket..Selling for $50.. no less.. PM OR EMAIL ME

ROLLA CALL!!!!

muzby
Duckboy
Fatz
Popopavich
potato
LahLahGatecrasher
Codez_Raver
amtha1
420star
che_melbourne
Kenny3Kz
miknu
focks
bikki_muncher69
raverchik
MaXaM
DMXter
angelbabycake

Please feel free to add....

I think Im going to be the corney Bluelighter and ask if we all want to have another ritual meetup at the Mayze at 12.30am???

BUMMER! I ended up selling my earlybird ticket because i thought i couldent come and now that i can im gonna have to buy a full price GRRR oh well only a few bucks more but im sure its worth it:D

Pop Popavich said:
^^ you can add deeCee to that list.

Yeah baby, only 4 days to go =D

Yeah, cheers for that =D I was like.. huh? Im not coming! and no one told me!

and you can also minus raverchic from the list as far as I know..

Apparently tickets are all sold out :( Is there anyway to get them at the gate or something. We need like 5+ tickets

This year will be my second castle rave. I'm pumped, last year was awesome. Who new dancing in the pouring rain could be so much fun!!

Hopefully if it's raining again this year they have something to walk across to get onto the dancefloor. My pants were brown nearly half way up last year. Good times!

Can't wait to see what sort of set up the gatecrasher main stage have, Yay!!

Looks like no kryal for me this year, worked out that if i go to this ill end up spending too much money then I'll be broke for my Queensland holiday!! Ahh well history shows that ill probabbly go to one next year!!

Grim_876 said:
Apparently tickets are all sold out :( Is there anyway to get them at the gate or something. We need like 5+ tickets

Yer I think you can but they are more expensive the normal sale price is $72.00+bf so yer add $10 or so onto that.

bikki_muncher69 said:
Yer I think you can but they are more expensive the normal sale price is $72.00+bf so yer add $10 or so onto that.

Dont care about price anymore. Just wanna go. Im trying to get confirmation from Ticketek or somewhere, because the only mate I could get to change plans and come with me is going to sell his meredith tickets to go, so I need to be right

LahLahGatecrasher said:
ROLLA CALL!!!!

muzby
Duckboy
Fatz
Popopavich
potato
LahLahGatecrasher
Codez_Raver
amtha1
420star
che_melbourne
Kenny3Kz
miknu
focks
bikki_muncher69
raverchik
MaXaM
DMXter
angelbabycake

Please feel free to add....

I think Im going to be the corney Bluelighter and ask if we all want to have another ritual meetup at the Mayze at 12.30am???

Are you serious?? A Meetup?? There will be heaps and heaps of people to meet up with. Why not just walk upto someone and start talkling to them. hehehe

I think you can still get tickets. I got asked if I wanted to by industrys just a few hours ago.

DMXter said:
Are you serious?? A Meetup?? There will be heaps and heaps of people to meet up with. Why not just walk upto someone and start talkling to them. hehehe

*GOSH*!!

Wish I had of got onto this one