• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Veteran on legal Morphine 30mg Imrelease 60mg slow

Citiba

Greenlighter
Im a veteran wheelchair bound,Iv been taking Morphine since back From Iraq 2004,
I don feel the effect Like Before, just wandering, how can i take The 30mg imediate release that melts on My mouth and dilute and inject in My vain? Will i feel a difference Is it worth it. Im about To go back To chronic pain Clinic To change meds For something else that would take pain away. Please no bullshit post, i need to know to manage pain.
I dont know what else theVA can Give To control pain.
Email me
Thank you

Some one more knowledgeable on shooting pills needs to confirm what im going to tell you is safe or not. But when I had Instant Release morphine pills i crushed the pill into a fine powder put it in a spoon added water then stirred. Then you drop a small piece of balled up cotton into the spoon draw up through the cotton. Then hold the rig up into the light and check for particles floating if you see anything clean the spoon and refilter the shot through a clean cotton. Micron filters would be ideal but I doubt you have that. Anyway this worked out for me YMMV.

BTW you should have posted this in Basic Drug Discussion. There is way more traffic over there and lots of knowledgable people. Good Luck to you and thanks for your service.

its a pian in the as to shoot them they gell up !!! but if u have a syring & add water to spoon heat to boil then put in morphine pill with the coating off heat some more the pill will start to disolve ...not to much heat !!! then crush the pill , the waxy shit floating is junk fillersblow them to the side & use cotton filter & extract the dope shoot it ... it takes some practice knowing how much heat to use before it gells & your fucked !!!! 1hr before drink grapefruit juice !!get some big capsules take 3-6 30mg crush & put in the capsule & stick it up your ass !! you will get way higher way longer!!

its a pian in the as to shoot them they gell up !!! but if u have a syring & add water to spoon heat to boil then put in morphine pill with the coating off heat some more the pill will start to disolve ...not to much heat !!! then crush the pill , the waxy shit floating is junk fillersblow them to the side & use cotton filter & extract the dope shoot it ... it takes some practice knowing how much heat to use before it gells & your fucked !!!! 1hr before drink grapefruit juice !!get some big capsules take 3-6 30mg crush & put in the capsule & stick it up your ass !! you will get way higher way longer!!

Not the MSIR's.....they are extremely easy to shoot. crush up, place in spoon, add water, filter, shoot. It's that simple with MSIR. Now MSContin is a whole different story.

Also never heat pills, it just releases more binders into the solution.....Morphine is plenty soluble in water (as are most opiates, if not all)

You need to get with your doctor to find something that works better for you if the Morphine isn't cutting it anymore. Most likely, the decrease in effectiveness is due to you developing a tolerance to the med (which is where your body requires more and more to reach the same desired effect).

The answer, IMO isn't to start shooting your pain pills...you have a legit need for pain relief, therefore, try to discuss this with your doc and find another solution. IV'ing them may increase your relief for a while, but you're still going to end up with tolerance issues and be back to square one.

Thank you for your service to our country.