• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Very warm around my heart after eating relatively small shard

askhole

Bluelighter
TL;DR my heart (and my itty bitty titty inside its AA cup) is very warm atm. if i elevate my left arm it starts to get warm also.
Bonus question: howcome meth makes it hard to breathe sometimes but easier to breathe other times? not RoA-correlated.

Further detail: ate some carmelized resin yesterday because smoking was making it impossible to breathe, I believe impurities are to blame. I went to urgent care to request IV fluids because I never drink water, my whole life I’ve been a lazy hydrator.
Tight chest/difficulty breathing are dehydration complications so I thought I’d be doing my body good even if it didn’t help.
Throat had been real tight, intermittently felt like sandpaper in my lungs from trying so hard to breathe. Occasionally I’d catch myself with a very slight wheeze on the inhale. Couldn’t yawn for shit. Eventually it even felt like there was something lodged in my throat —I suspect my airway was lowkey slowly collapsing.

They pretended to oblige, but when they looked at my BP, they made me do an ECG. BP was like 97/127-130 or something. I blamed my adderall script.
Ran ECG twice thinking there was external interference.
Ended up telling me my right ventricle was enlarged. They sent me on my way and refused fluids; blamed my symptoms on NICOTINE?? and told me to follow up with PCP. From here on out I’m lying to drs about nicotine.

Anyway I hadn’t used since then but then I was FOUND after having ghosted everyone. Full blown stalked and tracked down like a dog.
So I got all pissed off and decided to take a full bottle of seroquel, the remainder of my ball, and a bottle of mystery pills I believe were prednisone. Wanted to take *some* meth first tho so I could spin tf out before I die. Anyway now my heart’s warm lol. Can breathe easier tho.

Any chance the seroquel will slow it down?