• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Very sore swollen sore testicles using amphetamine sulphate

scottcrud1234

Bluelighter
Has any amphetamine users experienced swollen tender testicles when using? It has happened to me a handfull of times over the years. I even went to hospital one time because they were so sore.????

Amphetamines of all types cause vasoconstriction. Even by itself this can cause mild discomfort in different parts of the body. If you get sexually excited / active while stimmed you can develop quite a lot of pain as your body tries to pump large amounts of blood through now too narrow pipes.

But if your pain occuring with no sexual arousal / stimulation then I have no answer and would suggest getting your nads checked by a doctor.

What color are they.. could be blue balls. Even if you were not successful jerking off you can still get them from fantasizing for awhile.

I remember when I used to shoot coke( it's not amphetamine but another powerful stimulant) I remember once after a bender my penis had blue/purpleish spots...same in random parts of the body. They burn muscle, I have dark spots on my legs and arms too from iV stim use....
Tbh the only safe stimulant in my opinion that I would recommend to other ppl is mdma. Coke, meth and amphetamine are way more harmful for your health.

I've always read mdma is on par with meth in terms of toxicity, especially nurotoxicity. Are you IVing the md?

I remember when I used to shoot coke( it's not amphetamine but another powerful stimulant) I remember once after a bender my penis had blue/purpleish spots...same in random parts of the body. They burn muscle, I have dark spots on my legs and arms too from iV stim use....
Tbh the only safe stimulant in my opinion that I would recommend to other ppl is mdma. Coke, meth and amphetamine are way more harmful for your health.
MDMA comes with it’s own unique set of dangers though.

¿Alguien con sulfato de anfetamina por vía intravenosa?
Can you explain how to do it?