View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Very light dose of LSD + Mdma

TheCuriousOne

Bluelighter
I'm wondering if anyone ever had experience with eating only half a tab in combination with MDMA.
I estimate about 50-70 Micrograms + a good/high dosed pill of Mdma (T+4:00).

I have had a Candyflip before on 240ug Acid and 210mg MD, but that was about 16 months ago (It was an extremely beautiful trip).

Now, about 12 months ago I suffered through a very intense and life shattering psychotic break on a heavy dose of LSD.
That experience made me sober up completely for almost a full year.
I have mostly recovered from it now... except for a small, lingering fear of relieving something similar again.

That's why I thought about taking a small dose of LSD first ... or together with a solid dose of MDMA to make myself have a slightly more "psychedelic" roll, with a very light tryptamine headspace (for old time's sake).

If it would go well, I could eat the other half into the trip (being about 120-140mics in total).

Is that a good idea?
I am mostly looking forward to have a good time... and also to remind me how it is to have a very nice, psychedelic trip again.

But I'm afraid if this lingering fear of Bad Tripping will automatically result in me relieving through the same terrifying mindspace again only to spiral further down a horrible psychedelic crisis (You know... seeing, feeling, thinking things in your head you are absolutely not comfortable with psychiologically)

Back to the topic. Anyone ever tried such a low dose? Would you feel it at all?
I even thought about candyflipping at a Prodigy Concert but I don't know if that could get too intense... even at that low dose.

The MDMA would likely completely overpower the LSD in those doses wouldn't it? I don't really have any experience with candy flipping, but IME with hippy flipping (mushrooms + MDMA), the MDMA would usually win the battle. Admittedly, I didn't dose appropriately, but 200mg MDMA killed the majority of a 5g P.cubensis trip

I've done lots of half-tab doses of acid, absolutely love it, it's perfect for music events. It's not full on at all, just a good turned up.

Of course I don't know how strong your tabs are, and it's also hard to know if LSD is the right drug for you - maybe your bad trip is an indication that you shouldn't be tripping at all? You'll have to trust yourself on that one, but sounds like you're feeling ready to try again.

I'd combine it with a light dose of MDMA rather than the full dose, especially if you're a bit wary jumping into a full on trip. Personally I think 60-70mg is the perfect dose for (quality) MDMA, and that most people over dose it. I think if you keep both drug doses small you'll do really well.

Might not be worth taking that other half tab in the middle of your trip, it might just keep you up longer and make you more manic. I think after a few hours there's not much point re-dosing LSD. I've never re-dosed LSD, because I've seen lots of people just not get anything but insomnia from it at that point.

I've 'Hippy Flipped' a few times and usually the MDMA removes the anxiety but sort of kills the trip a lot. It still is loads of fun though. My advice would be to get some Valium or xanax. Even knowing you could take them helps you to stop being anxious and if things turn shit you can take some.

Could be worth a try but the MDMA is going to completely overwhelm it pretty quickly.

If you don't like the mental effects of LSD there is a way of converting it to feel just like MDMA. Split your LSD dose in half and take the two halves 30 mins apart. Eat lightly on the day and try not to eat or drink much during the trip. It completely alters the LSD into a physical bodyhigh - you're either dancing or laid on the duvet stretching and groaning with pleasure just like the cleanest MDMA you've ever had. That's Uncle Ismenes advice for the day.

i've also had a pretty intense bad trip with acid once and have never taken a high dose again. i did low doses of acid twice since that and at both times i was experiencing the same "train of thought" as with the intense bad trip before. it was a lot more managable obviously and i found both trips helpful (even if a bit frightening and definitely more demanding rather than fun at times).
tripping on other psychedelics (shrooms or dmt) have never lead down the same path for me, so i'd guess that taking another psychedelic would be preferable if you're just looking for a slight psychedelic headspace.
on the other hand i have no idea how the combination with mdma would affect it, maybe the mdma is so overpowering that it would turn the evening into pure hedonistic fun?

My absolute favourite combo for a social night out is half a 150ug tab and 100-125mg of MDMA. The tabs I have are pretty close to the stated strength in my opinion and I usually take the mdma about three hours after the Half tab. You won't be tripping your face off on 75ugs but there is definitely a mood lift, light visuals and the general happy acid headspace. This combines with MDMA perfectly, I don't take huge doses of MDMA as I still like to be able to talk to people, but it's an amazing combo in my opinion

Have you tripped since the bad trip? If not I wouldn't do acid as your first trip. Maybe 2cb or something gentle like 5 meo dipt would be better?

This makes me wanna try a quarter hit of LSD with like 20mg mdma and rhodiola extract and coffee just to see what the microcandyflip is like!

150mg of methylone + rhodiola and coffee was awesomesauce despite my usual dose of methylone being about a quarter gram with redoses that usually bring it up past .5 g total

I took 100mcg LSD 2.5 hours ago. I consider this a low dose as I normally take 200-400mcg.
The effects peaked after about 90 minutes, at which point I took 100-120mg of very clean MDMA. That was an hour ago and I feel amazing right now. There is a real synergy between these two drugs.

This is the first time I have candyflipped properly (taken the MDMA while peaking on LSD). Last week I ended up taking 400mcg acid during the peak of a 220mg roll... I had a great time but it is definitely a lot better if you do it in the right order.

As long as you stay cool and hydrated; pure MDMA is actually a very powerful anxiolytic.

I would say you would be fine but it may lead to the curiosity of going to a higher dose in the future...

I'm always disappointed when I eat half a tab. I've never had a bad time from eating a tab of real L so it's kind of like.. why not go all the way?

If you had a psychotic break, and it was life shattering from LSD I would avoid taking it, and other drugs.

Yes, I understand the advice of not taking LSD.

But what about other drugs? There are millions of other drugs that would not have the potential to give me psychotic breaks.

I would like to correct myself. It was not really a "psychotic break", more like a mental break during a Bad Trip.

But still... don't you think it wouldn't be safe at all taking LSD again with very safe precautions and emphasize on Set + Setting (and having Benzos + Antipsychotics in hand just in case)

Seems very safe to me...