• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Very Disapointed

kvsouth69

Bluelighter
I received a shipment of 100 clonaZOLAM and flubroMAZOLM with a sample of PYRAZOLAM a few days ago. I stated each with just one bc I'v heard of the potency. I waited an hour and then popped another. This source is very well know. I hate to say but Im getting nothing at all. I don't consider myself that benzo tolerant. Any else experience this? Can you shoot these (I'm looking for threads that mention thisl=D=D

1. Don't IV Benzos, especially ominous Vendor pellets. They have a very high sublingual bioavailability so it is not worth the high risk for a few % more...like at all.

2. If you don't feel anything especially from Clonazolam they are probably bunk. Clonazolam is the strongest Benzo I have ever tried even at only 0,5mg including amnesia, strong sedation and an uncomfortable rebound (with a low-medium tolerance)

1. Don't IV Benzos, especially ominous Vendor pellets. They have a very high sublingual bioavailability so it is not worth the high risk for a few % more...like at all.

2. If you don't feel anything especially from Clonazolam they are probably bunk. Clonazolam is the strongest Benzo I have ever tried even at only 0,5mg including amnesia, strong sedation and an uncomfortable rebound (with a low-medium tolerance)
Very good advice, thanks.
Guess it's time to look for a new source dammit.

No problem, take care and start with a low dose if you get new stuff :)
Have a nice sunday.

thanks, man! Yep, alway start with the lowest dose possible and work my way up from there. Been burrned too may times. Too many of us thing, "ok no prob, we can handle it," and before you know it you've either made an assof yourself or your're in jail==most likely both!

I was extremely underwhelmed by Clonazolam also...and on top of that they forgot half my order and when I complained to them they shipped ONE extra pellet.

I learned the hard way to respect Clonazolam. Licked the end of tooth pic which had been dipped into powder. Seriously like 1/2 of a grain of salt.
Less than .2 mg
Went to the state fair in a complete black out. Did a bunch of stupid shit.

Im guessing what you got is bunk.

we don't allow any vendor discussion, just FYI.

Yep.

Jeez I ordered from a well known popular source for quality and still nothing! I think Im immune!!!!!!! OHNO~!

Sourced Clonazolam, Flubromazolam and Pyrazolam from 2 very reputable suppliers in the UK and both have been underwhelming.

May just be a UK thing thing, I've heard the potency of 'true' Clonazolam and 'true' Flubromazolam is quite something.

I'm waiting for a third order to come through the door today.

But yeah, totally underwhelming and would much rather stick to good old Diazepam IMO.

Sourced Clonazolam, Flubromazolam and Pyrazolam from 2 very reputable suppliers in the UK and both have been underwhelming.

May just be a UK thing thing, I've heard the potency of 'true' Clonazolam and 'true' Flubromazolam is quite something.

I'm waiting for a third order to come through the door today.

But yeah, totally underwhelming and would much rather stick to good old Diazepam IMO.

Same thing here...they have a benzo feel to them...just not the noticeable fading/melting true benzos like Xanax, klonopin...you get within 30 minutes..although I was walking sideways on about 1.5 mg clonazolam...the ones they forgot should be here tomorrow or Friday