Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Very Bad Shroom trip from 4gs ends up in hospital and 11k in bullshit bills

crazyjosey

Greenlighter
Alright well im gonna get this shit off my chest did nearly 4 gs off gold caps and mistake number 1 was tripping with the wrong sitters my friend

told me to trip at his house and i was like hell ya dude not even thinking bout it and shit and so when i get there i said i was only gonna eat like

2.5gs which i did(I ended up eating the rest later that day), when i was waiting for them to hit me some of my dick friends were trying to trip me

out by saying my name over and over again like i was imagining shit and i was just like fuckn asshole i aint even trippn yet and then even more

people started fuckn with me like 3 out of my 6 friends started fuckn with me before i started tripping. I just ignored it and loaded the bong cuze i

thought it would be a better experience(it wasn't) 40 minutes in i look at my friend weezy and his arm begins to vibrate or get blurry and shaky so

i knew i was tripping now and then the deja'vu wave hits, weezy starts asking me the same question like 4 times in a row so i thought i was stuck

in a loop idk if i was but i got out of it and the same niggas were still fuckn with me but weezy saw i was tripping out and was like quit ur shit guys

and they did and i loaded the bong again and held it for like 5 minutes in till someone was like are u gonna hit that and i was like naw ur gonna hit

it and i let everyone smoke my bud cuze im a homie and was already to gone then everyone started acting chill once i let them smoke my weed
lol bitches.

anyway after that they were just asking me questions and like how do you feel i just kept telling them high but i knew i was fuckn blown cuze i

couldn't even get off the bed i was lying on. After they smoked they turned off the lights and i was like the fuck just happened and then the put on

this video called blockhead(go on youtube and type in blockhead) that shit was fuckn weird i ran out the door and out the back door outside 2

escape cuze i wasn't trying to watch that shit but they came out after me and was like comeback inside bro and i was like alright cuze i didn't have

anywhere else 2 go and i was like im just tripping. Anyways i didn't even watch that shit i was just passing the fuck out on the bed for some

reason i couldn't keep awake. once the video was over the lights came back on and everyone turns 2 me and is like we've been waiting for you idk

they were telling me some crazy shit which i knew was probably a hallucination and then i just pass out back onto the bed and everyone starts

leaving the room and there's only me and 1 person left and i thought everyone left cuze of me or 2 ditch me so i got up 2 see were everyone was

but the person in the room with me was like nah were just gonna go 2 the park and then everyone comes back into the room so im like alright cool

we go to my Friends truck everyone grabs the seats inside of course, so i had to sit in the back(craziest shit ever) my friend potato came into the

back with me to make sure i don't jump out or do sum dumb shit while were driving. it was so cold there was like hurricane winds that day and i

was just freezing my ass off while tripping we stopped at circle k for sum drinks and i saw a motorcyclist and i just started thinking about cops and

then when i look back at its a cop motorcyclist walking towards me while im tripping bawls in the back of the truck but it wasn't. after that my

friend that was driving was hauling ass and we ended up on the wrong side of the rode going through oncoming traffic(i was just tripping lol) the

whole sky was also just white and foggy as hell. I didn't feel very good when we got to the park, everyone was like were gonna go play basketball

while im laying in the back of the truck saying leave me here 2 sleep lol(if i woulda done this things might have went differently that day) they

wouldn't let me sleep there for some reason they were like come with us 2 the benches so i was like fine. when i got 2 the benches i was freezing

my ass off still(there was so much wind) i just laid my head on the bench and went 2 sleep i woke up a few times from the cold wind(i looked at

my arm and it was beastly and had a fuck ton of small white spiders crawling up my arm but i just ignored it and went back 2 sleep lol) when i was

going back 2 sleep i was sure i stopped breathing because i was focusing on my breathing and just stopped and idk if i died or what but i went back

2 sleep and when i woke up this time i put my music on(i forgot i had my iPod with me) i put on sum kid cudi and it was the trippiest shit ever he

was talking 2 me although i get many voices who talk 2 me when im tripping. at this point i wasn't there anymore i lost touch with reality and i

thought it was a dream so i went walking around the park for a good hour or so. i was walking down the side walk and my ipod wouldn't respond

when i would try to change the song and the headphone cord was swinging around and turned into 4 headphone cords so i drop my ipod 5 without

a care in the world and just keep walking(what a waste of $200) i get back 2 my friends that were playing basketball and it was just 2 of them left i

tell them 2 hit me cuze i thought it was a dream still(i told them 2 punch me right in the face but they didn't lol) and it was like 7 or 8 i think

because it was dark and we get back 2 the sitters house this is were shit turns south very bad. We start to watch some videos on the computer

and all of the videos i swear watching tv or videos while tripping is weird as hell. while they were watching videos i was on the bed again lol but i

slowly just fell of the bed 2 the floor were it felt like i melted and looked into the ceiling were i saw the flower of life and a lot of shapes colors and

trippy shit and when i look back at my friends they were now Chinese monks doing monk stuff lol One of them is eating beans and is like josey do u

know beans are good for you haha and idk what i guess i held in my piss for so long that it just came out cuze i ended up pissing all over my leg

and didn't notice it in till my friends were like dude u pissed yourself and i was like haha okay guys and didn't believe them(Just 2 fuck with them i was like ohh i shit myself 2 haha)

anyways we were in the back room arguing about me peeing myself and 2 go change out back. but they kept telling me 2 change and it was

getting 2 me i looked down at my belt and it was a tail so i was like what the fuck am i(This is what happened they kept telling me 2 change and

there was a war going on from what i could hear and feel we were superior beings/ werewolves who could change back and forth, we were

weapons of war is what i thought basically and they were going along with it cuze i hallucinated it so i believed it they kept telling me 2 change
and i was like i don't know how man idk how.)

eventually they gave up and went inside for some reason and i just sat on a chair and started to think about Naruto and why us humans are so destructive and how we are able to cause so much death and destruction. ( i started 2 think about how i could stop this violence and destruction and i turned into a sage from Naruto and i had the mangekyo sharingan so i casted Izanami on myself 2 find my true self, if you haven't watched Naruto Izanami is an endless loop of different possibilities that could happen from your actions and you are supposed 2 find the right path 2 take to get out of it.)

idk if i found the right path but my friends came back out and they were still the Chinese monks, my friend decides that were playing mortal

combat or sum shit and hes like round 1 fight! So i decided that i was a ninja lol ironic since i was thinking about Naruto earlier and i do a sweeping

leg kick and hit him lol than they're like chill so i do and then i try to go back inside with my piss pants on still and they slam the door shut on me

and block it so this trips me out im like lets go chill inside and they're like you need to go change, me still tripping balls thinks i cant change and

some shits up right now so im yell fuck this and run to the wall in one jump i front flip over the wall( not literally like nigga hop over the wall but i

like jumped grabbed the top of the wall with my hands and flipped over it) my friends witnessed this and i also did it but i wasn't sure i actually did

it in till they told me. lol crazy shit about a minute after i jumped the wall i black out and end up going into the neighbors house and when i come 2

im just laying my face into his lampshade and begin 2 explore were im at i go into the kitchen area and sit down at the table were theirs a

imaginary pill bottle and in the cabinets i see liquor bottles just changing like a vodka bottle turning into a tequila bottle. Then the people who live

there which is a gay couple, one of them i think his name was Steve tells me what you doing in my house and shit and me being out of it i don't

respond and he turns evil all of a sudden and is like HOW MANY PILLS CAN YOU TAKE. This triggers something crazy in my head i just get all these

crackhead voices in my head telling me im addicted that i didn't have/do enough serotonin and all these weird drugs kept popping in my mind.

well whatever happened they call the cops and they show up take me out and ask me what im on and shit and i refuse 2 talk cuze i ain't no snitch

lmao. they call an ambulance when i shoulda been arrested and take me 2 the hospital and on the way there i remember thinking i could just die

right now and it would all be OK and i also kept thinking who's in control this name Jeff kept coming up idk who he is but he was the one in control.

I arrive at the hospital thinking its not gonna be that bad(it was the worse trip anyone can probably have)they restrain me tie my arms and legs

to the bed and this is were im like ohh shit i needa get the fuck outta here so i undo all my restraints and try to dip but the nurses/security/police

hold me down and restrain me again and then they inject me with sum shit idk what it was but it made me trip even worse, everyone in the room

turned evil like demonic evil and were like lets experiment on him and do this 2 him and just a bunch of shit they didn't need 2 do they cut my

favorite shirt for whatever reason cuze they like cutting shit and they stuck me with a shit load of needles they kept pricking my fingers for blood

put an Iv in me and took a pretty good amount of blood then this one bitch decides 2 come up 2 me with a needle saying i just need a little more i

just need a little more and im like da fuck hell nah u already took so much then i start 2 undo my restraints again and they all pile on me again

trying to hold me down while she trys to get my blood she ends up stabbing me straight in the vain blood starts dripping out and she tells me that

it was my fault that happened(dumb bitch what you doing trying to take blood from someone who's trying to breakout) they're lucky i didn't start

swinging for real. then they take my pants and underwear off lol there were some fine nurses to i thought they was trying to get freaky or some

shit but no they fuckn pin me down for no reason and shove this tube into my dick by force very painful even when tripping i felt that shit and im

just thinking is there anything else these people are gonna do to me(yes there is lol these assholes found every possible way to get my bill to

$11000) Then they call in special people to come and look at me which was $1400 alone all they did was ask me if i feel okay what did i take and

what knot i still didn't tell them shit. so this one guy tricks me into taking a brain scan to see if i was crazy he was like here lay down were just

gonna see if your okay can you do that for me and me still tripping says okay sure why not.. this motherfucker didn't tell me that it would cost

$2000 for a fucking brain scan. They also sedated me or something because it was all white i couldn't hear shit and when i came 2 i was in the bed

with all the restraints on and the tv was on it was on American dad the episode of the baby Antichrist and Steve being possessed it was just weird

as hell that that came on and the channels kept changing and talking about very crazy shit very crazy. When my parents got there i was like shiiiit

it woulda been better if i died lol but they were just like what happened and shit they said i did a drug and broke into sum guys house and all this

other shit about me about to hit a nurse(lol like i said they lucky i didn't start swinging) then they were trying to talk to me but i still wouldn't talk

to them. they got my parents to talk 2 me and told me if i don't talk im going to end up going 2 an insane asylum or a mental hospital(Really just

because i wont talk ever hear of the fifth amendment? fuckn pigs) anyways i think i told them i took shrooms but it didn't show up on all there drug

tests/ blood tests/ piss tests/ whatever else they did to me. So they told my parents i did a synthetic drug like bath salts hahaha they said once i

start talking i could leave so i did and then we left and then we got hit by the Huge bullshit bill, the first one alone was like $9000, then the

ambulance which was $900(they also lied to my parents and told them they brought me 2 the hospital in a cop car) obviously not when the

ambulance bill came in. This Happened before April 11th of 2014 because i was only 17 and there still sending me Random ass bills as of today. If
they send one more i might just loose it and do some crazy shit.:sus::X The Trip lasted from 4 pm- 4am the next morning
:?

luckily i had insurance but i still have to pay 4k in bills and maybe more if they keep sending them i work at McDonalds how the fuck they expect me 2 get that money. gotta start flippn bricks haha

Last edited:
It is very very very unlikely that most people will read this until you clean it up with proper spacing at the very least. I went ahead and did anyway since I'm at work and have nothing else to do.

That fucking sucks man. They really screwed you over with all those bullshit charges. :/ Fuck those "friends" of yours too, first they're messing with you and then they drive you to a park and leave you alone in a car when you're tripping nuts, and then they lock you outside? Time to find some new buddies. ._.

I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself at least. It could have been much worse in that state of mind. It sounds like you were pretty insane.

You're only hurting yourself more by being rude about it if you actually want people to care at all about your story.

well i didnt read the whole thing but most of it and i can say you got some pretty fucked "friends." I really cant stand people who act like that when someone is trippin. Your buddies there are a bunch of losers that were feeding off each and getting some sick pleasure watching you react.

Who wants those retards as friends.

Probably too chickenshit to try shrooms themselves anyway so they ridicule someone who does.

If it were me i wouldnt talk to them probably ever again unless they apologized to me and meant it. Im not gonna advocate this but if i was the one that got fucked with, it wouldnt be over. Were you the only one trippin and i highly advise against anyone doing that either. Trip with your friends together in a good environment.

good story, actually brings back some feelings.

when that happens you need to try ur best to just chill. i've never been to the ER, but i find just laying still and relax can help.

on the good side, you didn't get arrested.

yeah dude, get some education/life experience and better friends before you ever do any kind of drugs or anything again. I would just quit, obviously when you describe the voices in your head/pill bottles/alcohol, those are your demons, yes we all have demons, you can hear them in your head if you are on enough drugs/crazy and it sounds like you'll have addiction issues if you haven't already

This is like possibly the greatest/funniest trip report i've ever read. The grammar and just like rambling thought process is so funny and ridiculous but at the same time so relatable. You like put a trip report into a everyday hood rat perspective by talking about it like you were completely sober and fuckin with your buddies or some shit but you're really describing an incredibly intense altering of consciousness.

Personal Favorites:

"anyways we were in the back room arguing about me peeing myself and 2 go change out back. but they kept telling me 2 change and it was
getting 2 me i looked down at my belt and it was a tail so i was like what the fuck am i(This is what happened they kept telling me 2 change and
there was a war going on from what i could hear and feel we were superior beings/ werewolves who could change back and forth, we were
weapons of war is what i thought basically and they were going along with it cuze i hallucinated it so i believed it they kept telling me 2 change
and i was like i don't know how man idk how.)"

"idk if i found the right path but my friends came back out and they were still the Chinese monks, my friend decides that were playing mortal
combat or sum shit and hes like round 1 fight! So i decided that i was a ninja lol ironic since i was thinking about Naruto earlier and i do a sweeping
leg kick and hit him lol than they're like chill so i do and then i try to go back inside with my piss pants on still and they slam the door shut on me
and block it so this trips me out im like lets go chill inside and they're like you need to go change, me still tripping balls thinks i cant change and
some shits up right now so im yell fuck this and run to the wall in one jump i front flip over the wall( not literally like nigga hop over the wall but i
like jumped grabbed the top of the wall with my hands and flipped over it) my friends witnessed this and i also did it but i wasn't sure i actually did
it in till they told me. lol crazy shit about a minute after i jumped the wall i black out and end up going into the neighbors house and when i come 2
im just laying my face into his lampshade and begin 2 explore were im at i go into the kitchen area and sit down at the table"

I would be lying if i said i didn't love it.

The setting is very important when dosing on shrooms or LSD & one thing I never did much of was to dose around other people because people can be so unpredictable.

Best trip ever was in the desert.......everyone should do it once.

As for your friends, time to get new ones.......real friends would never have treated you this way.

Are you fucking kidding me. Format it so someone can read it.

Readable version:

NSFW:

Alright, well I’m gonna get this shit off my chest. I did nearly 4 grams of gold caps, and mistake number one was tripping with the wrong sitters (my friend told me to trip at his house). I was like hell ya dude, not even thinking about it.

So when I get there I said I was only gonna eat like 2.5g, which I did (I ended up eating the rest later that day). When I was waiting for them to hit me some of my dick friends were trying to trip me out, saying my name over and over again like I was imagining shit and I was just like “fucking asshole I aint even tripping yet.”

Then even more people started fucking with me. Like three out of my six friends started fucking with me before I started tripping. I just ignored it and loaded the bong because I thought it would be a better experience (it wasn't). 40 minutes in I look at my friend Weezy and his arm begins to vibrate or get blurry and shaky so I knew I was tripping now. Then the deja vu wave hits. Weezy starts asking me the same question like four tImes in a row so I thought I was stuck in a loop.

I don’t know if I was, but I got out of it. The same niggas were still fucking with me, but Weezy saw I was tripping out and was like “quit your shit guys.” They did and I loaded the bong again and held it for like 5 minutes until someone was like “are you gonna hit that?” and I was like “naw you’re gonna hit it” and I let everyone smoke my bud because I’m a homie, and was already too gone.

Then everyone started acting chill once I let them smoke my weed lol bitches. Anyway after that they were just asking me questions and like “how do you feel.” I just kept telling them “high” but I knew I was fucking blown because I couldn't even get off the bed I was lying on. After they smoked they turned off the lights and I was like “the fuck just happened” and then the put on this video called blockhead (go on youtube and type in blockhead). That shit was fucking weird. I ran out the door and out the back door outside to escape because I wasn't trying to watch that shit, but they came out after me and was “like comeback inside bro” and I was like “alright” because I didn't have anywhere else to go and I was like “I’m just tripping.”

Anyways I didn't even watch that shit. I was just passing the fuck out on the bed for some reason. I couldn't keep awake. Once the video was over the lights came back on and everyone turns to me and is like we've been waiting for you. I don’t know, they were telling me some crazy shit which I knew was probably a hallucination. Then I just pass out back onto the bed and everyone starts leaving the room, and there's only me and one person left. I thought everyone left because of me or to ditch me so I got up to see were everyone was but the person in the room with me was like “nah were just gonna go to the park” and then everyone comes back into the room so I’m like alright cool.

We go to my friend’s truck everyone grabs the seats inside of course, so I had to sit in the back (craziest shit ever). My friend potato came into the back with me to make sure I don't jump out or do some dumb shit while were driving. It was so cold there was like hurricane winds that day and I was just freezing my ass off while tripping we stopped at circle k for sum drinks. I saw a motorcyclist and I just started thinking about cops, and then when I look back at its a cop motorcyclist walking towards me while I’m tripping bawls in the back of the truck but it wasn't.

After that my friend that was driving was hauling ass and we ended up on the wrong side of the rode going through oncoming traffic (I was just tripping lol) the whole sky was also just white and foggy as hell. I didn't feel very good when we got to the park, everyone was like were gonna go play basketball while I’m laying in the back of the truck saying leave me here to sleep lol (if I woulda done this things might have went differently that day). They wouldn't let me sleep there for some reason they were like come with us to the benches so I was like fine.

When I got to the benches I was freezing my ass off still (there was so much wind). I just laid my head on the bench and went to sleep. I woke up a few times from the cold wind (i looked at my arm and it was beastly and had a fuck ton of small white spiders crawling up my arm but I just ignored it and went back to sleep lol). when I was going back to sleep I was sure I stopped breathing because I was focusing on my breathing and just stopped. I don’t know if I died or what but I went back to sleep and when I woke up this time I put my music on (i forgot I had my iPod with me).

I put on sum kid cudi and it was the trippiest shit ever. he was talking to me although I get many voices who talk to me when I’m tripping. at this point I wasn't there anymore I lost touch with reality and I thought it was a dream so I went walking around the park for a good hour or so. I was walking down the side walk and my ipod wouldn't respond when I would try to change the song and the headphone cord was swinging around and turned into 4 headphone cords so I drop my ipod 5 without a care in the world and just keep walking (what a waste of $200).

I get back to my friends that were playing basketball and it was just to of them left. I tell them to hit me because I thought it was a dream still (i told them to punch me right in the face but they didn't lol). It was like 7 or 8 I think because it was dark and we get back to the sitters house this is were shit turns south very bad. We start to watch some videos on the computer and all of the videos I swear watching tv or videos while tripping is weird as hell.

While they were watching videos I was on the bed again lol but I slowly just fell of the bed to the floor where it felt like I melted and looked into the ceiling were I saw the flower of life and a lot of shapes colors and trippy shit and when I look back at my friends they were now Chinese monks doing monk stuff lol. One of them is eating beans and is like josey do u know beans are good for you haha and idk what.

I guess I held in my piss for so long that it just came out because I ended up pissing all over my leg and didn't notice it in till my friends were like “dude u pissed yourself” and I was like “haha, okay guys” and didn't believe them (Just to fuck with them I was like “ohh I shit myself too” haha). Anyways we were in the back room arguing about me peeing myself and to go change out back. but they kept telling me to change and it was getting to me I looked down at my belt and it was a tail so I was like what the fuck am i (this is what happened: they kept telling me to change and there was a war going on from what I could hear and feel we were superior beings/ werewolves who could change back and forth – we were weapons of war is what I thought basically. they were going along with it because I hallucinated it so I believed it they kept telling me to change and I was like I don't know how man idk how).

eventually they gave up and went inside for some reason and I just sat on a chair and started to think about Naruto and why us humans are so destructive and how we are able to cause so much death and destruction. (I started to think about how I could stop this violence and destruction and I turned into a sage from Naruto and I had the mangekyo sharingan, so I cast Izanami on myself to find my true self. if you haven't watched Naruto, Izanami is an endless loop of different possibilities that could happen from your actions and you are supposed to find the right path to take to get out of it.)

idk if I found the right path but my friends came back out and they were still the Chinese monks. my friend decides that we’re playing mortal combat or some shit and he’s like round one fight! So I decided that I was a ninja (lol ironic since I was thinking about Naruto earlier) and I do a sweeping leg kick and hit him lol. then they're like chill so I do and then I try to go back inside with my piss pants on still and they slam the door shut on me and block it. so this trips me out I’m like lets go chill inside and they're like you need to go change, me still tripping balls thinks I cant change and some shits up right now so I’m yell fuck this and run to the wall in one jump I front flip over the wall( not literally like nigga hop over the wall, but I like jumped grabbed the top of the wall with my hands and flipped over it)

My friends witnessed this and I also did it but I wasn't sure I actually did it in till they told me. lol crazy shit. about a minute after I jumped the wall I black out and end up going into the neighbors house. when I come to I’m just laying my face into his lampshade and begin to explore were I’m at. I go into the kitchen area and sit down at the table were theirs a imaginary pill bottle and in the cabinets I see liquor bottles just changing like a vodka bottle turning into a tequila bottle. Then the people who live there (a gay couple) – one of them (I think his name was Steve) asks me “what you doing in my house” and shit and me being out of it I don't respond and he turns evil all of a sudden and is like “HOW MANY PILLS CAN YOU TAKE.”

This triggers something crazy in my head. I just get all these crackhead voices in my head telling me I’m addicted or that I didn't have/do enough serotonin and all these weird drugs kept popping in my mind. well whatever happened they call the cops and they show up, take me out and ask me what I’m on and shit. I refuse to talk because I ain't no snitch lmao. they call an ambulance when I shoulda been arrested and take me to the hospital. on the way there I remember thinking I could just die right now and it would all be OK and I also kept thinking “who's in control.” this name Jeff kept coming up. I don’t know who he is, but he was the one in control.

I arrive at the hospital thinking its not gonna be that bad (it was the worse trip anyone can probably have). they restrain me tie my arms and legs to the bed and this is were I’m like ohh shit I needa get the fuck outta here, so I undo all my restraints and try to dip. but the nurses/security/police hold me down and restrain me again. then they inject me with sum shit. I don’t know what it was, but it made me trip even worse. everyone in the room turned evil like demonic evil and were like lets experiment on him and do this to him and just a bunch of shit they didn't need to do. they cut my favorite shirt for whatever reason because they like cutting shit and they stuck me with a shit load of needles. they kept pricking my fingers for blood put an Iv in me and took a pretty good amount of blood. then this one bitch decides to come up to me with a needle saying I just need a little more I just need a little more and I’m like “da fuck? hell nah, you already took so much.”

then I start to undo my restraints again, and they all pile on me again trying to hold me down while she tries to get my blood. she ends up stabbing me straight in the vein. blood starts dripping out and she tells me that it was my fault that happened (dumb bitch, what you doing trying to take blood from someone who's trying to breakout?). they're lucky I didn't start swinging for real. then they take my pants and underwear off (lol there were some fine nurses too – I thought they was trying to get freaky or some shit, but no). they fucking pin me down for no reason and shove this tube into my dick by force very painful even when tripping, I felt that shit and I’m just thinking “is there anything else these people are gonna do to me”? (yes there is lol these assholes found every possible way to get my bill to $11000).

Then they call in special people to come and look at me which was $1400 alone all they did was ask me if I feel okay, what did I take, and what knot I still didn't tell them shit. so this one guy tricks me into taking a brain scan to see if I was crazy. he was like “here, lay down, we’re just gonna see if your okay. can you do that for me?” and me still tripping says “okay, sure, why not”... this motherfucker didn't tell me that it would cost $2000 for a fucking brain scan. They also sedated me or something because, it was all white and I couldn't hear shit.

When I came to I was in the bed with all the restraints on and the tv was on it was on American dad the episode of the baby Antichrist and Steve being possessed. it was just weird as hell that that came on and the channels kept changing and talking about very crazy shit very crazy. When my parents got there I was like “shiiiit it woulda been better if I died” lol but they were just like “what happened?” and shit. they said I did a drug and broke into sum guys house and all this other shit about me about to hit a nurse (lol like I said they lucky I didn't start swinging). then they were trying to talk to me but I still wouldn't talk to them.

they got my parents to talk to me and told me if I don't talk I’m going to end up going to an insane asylum or a mental hospital (Really just because I wont talk ever hear of the fifth amendment? fucking pigs). anyways I think I told them I took shrooms but it didn't show up on all there drug tests/ blood tests/ piss tests/ whatever else they did to me. So they told my parents I did a synthetic drug like bath salts. hahaha they said once I start talking I could leave so I did and then we left and then we got hit by the Huge bullshit bill. the first one alone was like $9000, then the ambulance which was $900(they also lied to my parents and told them they brought me to the hospital in a cop car) obviously not when the ambulance bill came in.

This happened before April 11th of 2014, because I was only 17, and they’re still sending me random ass bills as of today. If they send one more I might just lose it and do some crazy shit. The Trip lasted from 4 pm- 4am the next morning.