• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Vent/Rant Thread vs. Don't get in my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relapse, bitch!
And it feels goood, until Wednesday when I'll be sick again.
Opiates are a bitch.

I decided I'm not going with anything

Just gona sit here a people watch

And your pretty sweet yourself.

Enjoi your sex noises i always laugh when I hear them cuz I know how weird it feels for them or for me

Sex weirds me out sometimes

Like I'm jabbing this girl with my penis I look weird "do I like weird am I pleasuring her should I say something dirty!?"

Okay back to listening to placebo

And you never pmed me ><

Or I don't remember

i so did PM. i was like, i thought we were friends!! all dramatic... but i got nothing back. nada. so, thought you were saying ''wish you would die'' along with that mel guy. but you're my friend and i remembered this.

i know we've been thru a lot. makes us stronger together

i listened to placebo a lot in high school

and sex noises make me feel weird and losery.

saying something dirty is awkward sometimes and it's like ''no no don't, shhh, just shhhh''

Fuuuuuckkkkk I wish I remembered. :( so sorry

Pm me now

Placecebo is so gud

Nancy boy and this picture and I do

Ya it's like just suck my fingers

My hips and legs are hurting because of this damn arthritis. I'm so weak and struggle to breathe all day. I'm feeling so lonely too. So alone. I have no one to talk to about what's really bothering me. I walked out of the bible study yesterday because I just couldn't stand everybody being an hr or 2 late and then this woman repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. I have cold sweats 80 percent of time. I'm always cold. Winter or summer I have 2 pairs of pants on. My mom is playing stupid and being ignorant to my state. The shit she buys to eat is killing me, but she'll still make things only her way, with the foods that I'm strictly forbidden. I'm never thirsty or hungry. My stomach hurts and the doctor just sends me home to pretty much deal with it on my own. If I could deal with it on my own, I wouldn't have gone to see her ass. She got rid of me in 2 minutes. She got mad last time because I had no one to drive me home after the procedure (endoscopy & colonoscopy). She said "well don't you have any friends? Don't you have any friends to drive you"? I'm like "no bitch, it's a different type of broad you're dealing with here. Losers like this don't come around often".
My brother is a prick. Always in a bad mood. Always. The only thing that puts a smile on his face is some trash biatch he's fucking.
My mental state is fucked. I keep thinking about death and suicide constantly. The only reason I didn't do it years ago is because I knew it'd ruin my mom, or kill her. Now it's 8 years later, so I might as well just go.
I haven't touched any drugs for a few years now, but things did not improve whatsoever.

that's it for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah missbehavin I'm with you on the mental state.being fucked. I too have some sober time and I guess you could say I'm a dry drunk. I hold it down for my son though. And I guess for me too, because i.keep telling myself suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. It's working for now

I feel you on the Arthritis front, Miss B.
Winter hits hard for arthritic junkies, that's for sure. <3

I'm prone to be more depressive states ... especially in winter. Vit D and calcium indeed, and a lot of amino acids too. L Carnitine helps

Last edited:
Go to Dr today. Been on remeron 30 MG for 2 months and no results. Besides the zombie shit for 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.