• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Vent/Rant Thread vs. Don't get in my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm geeking and the forum is dead - damn you!
I might have to talk to actual people if this carries on! :O

haven't really had any friends in a while
old friend is back in town for the holidays
messages me to grab a coffee and catchup
im stuck here, sick as dog, wish my head would explode to relieve the pressure.
i want a friend

i'm having a hard time getting clean fuck i hate needles i with i would have never stuck myself but i did and know i need to do the work to get better FUCK i wish things were easier

haven't really had any friends in a while
old friend is back in town for the holidays
messages me to grab a coffee and catchup
im stuck here, sick as dog, wish my head would explode to relieve the pressure.
i want a friend

same.

feel you on that. it's frustrating, but nice when you don't have to make up excuses to avoid people

i live in a building with very thin walls... right now i hear someone having sex and i hear their baby, making noises, like they're just ignoring the baby or whatever you do when you have one.

i'm not getting any. this is annoying. i have no sex drive. none. zero. absolutely nothing. i don't want any but it would make me happier wouldn't it?

i'm on so much speed all the time and wellbutrin. you'd think i would get in the mood. i don't. it's boring. i'm not talking to my old man doc about this, nope.

so yeah.

people's sex noises are funny and sound so fake sometimes. i'm still somewhat envious.

I haven't been out of the house in a long time other than occasional doctors appts and family holiday dinner, so i have developed social anxiety, and I am scared and nervous about going to the bank.

So I drank like half a pot of coffee, and listened to some upbeat music and... now I feel like sleeping. Sleepy as fuck.

On top of being sleepy, I feel gross and icky like I've basically been up all night or something, and my eyes and skin are are all irritated, and i feel anxiety to go stand in public.

Last night managed to sleep 5 hours. Better than nothing, but not enough for my level of health. If I sleep now, I will not sleep tonight.

I'm sitting at this bus stop contemplating to get get mmt or go get high

While I pound vodka

And listen to bush -comedown while shaking

And thinking of her face

Yussss

Still no one new will come no new members no new girls tl will die

It's going to suck if it's like the same 5 ppl posting in a hidden forum.

Part of the fun was there was an influx of noobs and randoms and girls so that it didn't feel like the same 5 people posting to each other.

It takes me a lot to get upset but when I see animal abuse or neglect I can't be with it.
Someone hired me (someone I know and we have mutual friends), to take care of his cat, Kittie Pie. So I went over there today and the place is infested with fleas, and the cat has lost its hair and is bleeding. I lost my shit… I thought about calling animal control immediately, but it's not my place. The owner is in Tahoe.

The cat is truly suffering, it won't even walk on the ground cos of the fleas, and stays on top of tables and the refrigerator. I am not going back over there, I am going to have to call this persons asap. I want to take the cat out of the flat and get it help.
He MUST know about this, how could he not? I have cats and cannot tolerate any fleas in my home. Some of them jumped on my coat…. when I left today. He must have a few screws loose, this guy or is a sadist.

random noob girl here. all sorts of fun :sus: and DWE i'm still pretty sad that you encouraged me to be called names but i'll give you good advice still, because i'm a decent human with good intentions.

MMT. no getting high.

there's my advice. just for you.

random noob girl here. all sorts of fun :sus: and DWE i'm still pretty sad that you encouraged me to be called names but i'll give you good advice still, because i'm a decent human with good intentions.

MMT. no getting high.

there's my advice. just for you.
im sorry for whatever I said I must of been drunk as fuxk cuz I don't remember

:). Thank you understanding I'm kinda crazy with lots personalities a kind dwe or apathetic dwe or a mean drunk dwe or a very sad drunk dwe or a happy heroin dwe

Status
Not open for further replies.