• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Vasoconstriction

If you have CAD, I'd be seriously careful. aMT, oddly, doesn't seem to affect my circulation much, whereas BK-2CB is completely vasoconstrictive.

^interesting. I've never tried either. What dosage are you talking about?

I've tried many doses of either (even went on a 6 day straight aMT binge).
For aMT: AD doses are about 5-7mg.
Light: 15-20mg
Moderate: 30-50mg
High: 60-80mg

Have gone higher, but only due to tolerance - negatives > positives at 100mg+.

BK-2CB: Museum dose: 50-60mg
Light: 70-80mg
Moderate: 100-150mg
High: 160-200mg.

As with aMT, pushing past a certain amount (~175mg) is pointless.

These are all oral doses, though vaped aMT is said to be ~7x potency without psychedelia.

How can one tell just how bad the vasoconstriction is, as in enough to warrant a trip to the hospital?

I'm talking about before your limbs are rotting, because that's just obvious.

I just feel like it would be good to know, one of those just-in-case knowledge tidbits.

Some people mentioned LSD causing groin constriction. The weird thing is that I always got that effect when I took acid in the 80s but I don't get it from the stuff I bought as acid recently from darknet sites. I got two different batches from different sources and in both caes I didn't get groin constriction or any real visuals. All I got was some minor visual disturbances. I could notice some slight visual stuff but there were no actual patterns or anything like that. It's like today's acid is a completely different compound. I don't even know how that could be. It's on blotters and there's no taste but it doesn't give me anything like the effects I got from 80s acid. I ordered some AL-LAD now because I'm pretty sure that's real. I don't know what the hell the "acid" is. How could I not have a constricted groin if it's really acid? That used to ALWAYS happen. Not that I enjoyed it but it was an inevitable side effect. I've tried various dosages too, and it made no difference. Got no real visuals or constriction even from 750 µg. I want my 80s acid back again, not this crappy modern stuff with no visuals to speak of.

Last edited:
modern tabs tend to have around 100ug each if it is real lsd, but now adays its probably more likely to be al lad or lsz if it even is a lysergamide. Where i am 95% of the "acid" is 25c nbome :c.

modern tabs tend to have around 100ug each if it is real lsd, but now adays its probably more likely to be al lad or lsz if it even is a lysergamide. Where i am 95% of the "acid" is 25c nbome :c.
That's such a shame. Where I am, the acid is real and strong. But it's all a matter of who you know. I'm sure there are shady local drug dealers passing off NBOMes, but luckily I have a couple of legit hippie friends.

I find with all these substances, that if I just sit around on the come up, then I get squirmy, but if I walk around town, I am great...
Lower doses make it easier to deal with the outside world, and after 3 hours the squirmy writhing energy is less of an issue and you can sit and chill.
LSZ and al-Lad are very empathogenic for me.
I bump into people during my walks
yesterday (on 1/2 tab==75mics) I bumped into a work mate whom I have never seen in the world before except at work (15 miles away)
as I started the walk I commented to myself that I would probably see her (specifically and clearly - nobody else - we hardly do anything together so it is nothing like that),
1/2 hour later I did see her with her paramour through the glass of a random Tim Hortons that I had never noticed before.
It was a bit spooky for that to happen.
I had a hair appointment... and carried on to that another kilometer east...
I body language read that the Wash Girl (who usually provides a stunning head massage - I was quite looking forward to that, but it is probably wise that she could not - so I was not moaning in pleasure publicly) may have had some hardship at home, or maybe my energy flipped her out, or she was just tired...
Then I visited my daughter's new psychotherapy office. we had a deep conversation about grief and then walked for an hour for lox and cream cheese on a bagel.
I was still way up 4 and a half hours later when I got home which was lovely, sparkly, empathogenic - to wife's issues, and not at all squirmy.