• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants vasoconstriction- i feel like a popsicle

Zonxx

Bluelighter
aside from bellyflopping into an active volcano, what do you folks do when the vasoconstriction wins and makes you feel like you're sitting in the feezer?

Thats alarming my friend. Have you ever checked your blood pressure at that point? I know some pharmacy's have a cuff machine.

Whenever I feel vasoconstriction that is bothersome, I take a nice hot shower. Not too hot, but just enough that you totally warm up.

There are some nice vasodilators that you can have on hand for the future. L-arginine is good for it. Niacin and magnesium both dilate the blood vessels as well, as do cocoa, garlic. If you preload with L-arginine in particular, it really helps to prevent a lot of the vasoconstriction you'd normally feel.

However in general, if you're getting vasoconstriction that bad, it's probably a sign you should chill out on how much you're taking.

When I start to feel my fingers and toes get cold I start to slow down. If your whole body starts to feel like that then you should probably take that as a sign to stop for at least 5-6 hours.

When I start to feel my fingers and toes get cold I start to slow down. If your whole body starts to feel like that then you should probably take that as a sign to stop for at least 5-6 hours.
I didnt get notified of these replies! But i slowed down via morphine for awhile, then got back into the race car, i dunno when im gonna run out of gas tbh

Attachments

• IMG_20190721_055301.jpg
    IMG_20190721_055301.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 6
was mentioned that i posted this picture, i am very intoxicated, so i don't wish anyone to get the idea that i just gobble these, i have thousands of amps and i don't consume them day to day it is for occasional cocaine wd's or cocaine comedowns, and some days where i feel like a little jet engine under my seat
i always caution readers of my excursions not to recreate them.