View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Vaporizing Nightshades temperature?

Dissoziiert

Greenlighter
I wanna try some Nightshades, like datura, to induce some pretty vivid dreams. Which temperature does my vaporizer need to evaporate them? (I will start with 3 seeds of datura )

Datura does alot more than induce vivid dreams and you should understand the dangers of it. Its the most fucked up trip anybody could take that will leave you with months to recover if it doesn't outright kill you by overdosing. Datura is not pleasant and super fucking strong it will put in a delrious state where you dont even realize how fucked you are but everybody around you will be calling a ambulance if they saw you.

This wasn't my question? Smoking them is pretty safe and the safest way to dose them. You will feel the effects pretty soon, so you can't have a real nightshade trip with them. If you don't want to answer my question please stop posting shit like that.

This wasn't my question? Smoking them is pretty safe and the safest way to dose them. You will feel the effects pretty soon, so you can't have a real nightshade trip with them. If you don't want to answer my question please stop posting shit like that.

You must misunderstand the purpose of this site, we are here to help people like you to get high safely, so when we answer your questions you can expect some harm reduction advice that is aimed both at you and also at anybody that might read this thread.
Maybe you have studied the effects of Nightshade, but other people that might read this might have not, and describing the effects as vivid dreams is just not an accurate description of the delirium caused.
People are known to harm themselves and others under the influence of this plant, not to mention lost/destroyed property, and the fact that some end up spending a week or so in a psych ward.

You must misunderstand the purpose of this site, we are here to help people like you to get high safely, so when we answer your questions you can expect some harm reduction advice that is aimed both at you and also at anybody that might read this thread.
Maybe you have studied the effects of Nightshade, but other people that might read this might have not, and describing the effects as vivid dreams is just not an accurate description of the delirium caused.
People are known to harm themselves and others under the influence of this plant, not to mention lost/destroyed property, and the fact that some end up spending a week or so in a psych ward.
Sorry I don't want to propagate the use of Nightshades. Yes, they are pretty dangerous and you can easily harm yourself with them.
I have studied Nightshades for a long time and there are many ways to reduce the side effects/the harm of these substances, but if somebody is looking for a cheap trip Nightshades are the wrong substances.
Nevertheless, smoking is one of the best methods to dose them, If you stop immediately when you feel symptoms of intoxication.

The chemical Hyosciamine has a boiling point of 429.4C, meaning electric vaporizers won't work.
You gonna need to vape it in a Meth Pipe with a butane torch or you could try smoking it in a spliff.

I also doubt it would be possible to vaporise seeds. However, I have friends that have smoked the dried leaves of Deadly Nightshade (Atropa belladonna) in a bong who experienced a shared hallucination. They sat there thinking nothing was happening - then a row of milk bottles placed by the kitchen door sprouted legs and walked off. They all apparently saw the same thing.

Definitely not shit to mess around with though...

The chemical Hyosciamine has a boiling point of 429.4C, meaning electric vaporizers won't work.
You gonna need to vape it in a Meth Pipe with a butane torch or you could try smoking it in a spliff.
But does vaping work with Atropine and Scopolamine, because they can probably have a lower boiling point than L-Hyosciamine?

But does vaping work with Atropine and Scopolamine, because they can probably have a lower boiling point than L-Hyosciamine?

Apologies, I meant to search for Hyoscine, another name for scopolamine, and instead typed Hyosciamine...
The boiling point for Scopolamine is 460C.
Atropine also is at about 429C.
BTW, some substances slowly vaporise before reaching the boiling point, so you may have success with lower temps.

I dont belive in shared hallucinations.

If they both saw the same bottles of milk walking then it probably happened.

smoking is one of the best methods to dose them, If you stop immediately when you feel symptoms of intoxication.

Maybe is not that obvious... They are one of the absolute most dangerous drugs out there for a reason. Be extra careful and report it back ;)

Last edited:
I dont belive in shared hallucinations.

If they both saw the same bottles of milk walking then it probably happened.

Maybe is not that obvious... They are one of the absolute most dangerous drugs out there for a reason. Be extra careful and report it back ;)
Shared hallucinations are real and can occur under any substance, i have been there on acid with friends its very surreal and crazy but the universe and the mind is a complex thing we know little of.

Shared hallucinations are real and can occur under any substance, i have been there on acid with friends its very surreal and crazy but the universe and the mind is a complex thing we know little of.
I was been sarcastic/dumb. Yep, I believe in shared hallucinations too. In fact I think they are really higher level perceptions. I mean sometimes, other times are just noise/warping/distortion, but I believe in all kind of subtle energies, fields, dimensions and then some.

My first trip, over thirty years ago, was an accidental heavy dose of PCP with my then-roommate. Early in the trip, we thought that a bunch of people were gathering in front of our dorm room to "humiliate" us. That wasn't the case; it was a shared delusion. A few hours later, and still very high, we tried to watch TV, but every single channel played only violent car crashes. That was also a shared delusion. Many crazy things happened during that trip.