• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Vaporising heroin in a herb vaporiser?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
This is a shorter/split version of a post I made earlier. Wanted to make a short one.

If I mixed #3 heroin with water and made a liquid heroin solvent, could I then soak herbs with this H liquid and vaporise it in a herb vaporiser? Would I need to let the H dry on the herbs or would it be best to soak the herbs and then vaporise them right away?

H has a melting point of around 170⁰C. If I got a herb vaporiser where I could set the temp so it didn't burn the H, would this work? I couldn't see it not working. I mean, it's still vaporising the stuff at the right temperature which is what happens when you get the vapour from the H the conventional ways.

Any thoughts?

Well they're just general herb vapourisers you can get online, doesn't have to be weed;) Can put anything in them! I figured if I soaked herbs in liquid H and vaporised them both at the right temperature then it would work? I can't see it not vaporising. Thinking about it, I wouldn't let the H dry though. You want to vaporise the residue on the herbs which is what I'm aiming for and it needs to be wet otherwise idk what would happen. To vaporise H it needs to be wet so....?

I've heard of people vaping H in vapes and that working so maybe I'll give that a go too.

I'll keep you updated. I'm able to experiment vaping the stuff but I'm skint and don't have a herb vaping device yet so will have to wait on that one:/

saw someone selling these on the dark net once, carts prefilled with H for vaping in a 510

I was skeptical (could have been complete scam), but I believe it can be done... I just don't know the science

I don't remember any details of what # H or the solvent or anything, sorry

saw someone selling these on the dark net once, carts prefilled with H for vaping in a 510

I was skeptical (could have been complete scam), but I believe it can be done... I just don't know the science

I don't remember any details of what # H or the solvent or anything, sorry
I reckon it can be done. If we can fly a rocket to the moon we can vape H. It just seems that's nobody has bothered properly looking into it haha!

Yooo my ex grew weed and at the last watering cycles, he introduced dilaudid, opium, and oxycodone to the water, and boy, that batch fucked him up. No he didnt share it except with other junkies bc hes not a piece of shit lol. He also grew the biggest opium poppies ive ever seen. Real opiate OG rt