• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Valium withdrawl?

God damn ... Im sorry man ..
What else could it be? Im Sober for 10days now (maybe 11), i Will take valium but il' skip the doctor. Just wish me Luck ,il' let you know how im doing. Also thanks for info and concern 🤘🤘
I have no idea man. In my case I accidentally poisoned myself and I should have died doctors have told me.

Every minute you spend not at a doctor you are risking permanent injury, brain damage and death.

People have grand Mal seizures in their sleep when they are literally fucking dying.

I cannot stress how dangerous this is enough.

Please at least go to a clinic man and update us

Hard to imagine him to get a full blow grand mal seizure though. I dropped from 4mg xanax to 25mg diazepam and only had one small 15sec seizure.

Hard to imagine him to get a full blow grand mal seizure though. I dropped from 4mg xanax to 25mg diazepam and only had one small 15sec seizure.
Exactly, I don't think this is benzo or alcohol related.

Op has something else going on, likely more serious

Plus if you were in withdrawals you wouldn't be able to sleep

Please go to the hospital man fuck

Brain tumors, poisoning, stroke, aneurysms... I don't know man but you are not well

Alright, il' start 10mg per day for a week ,when im at 3 weeks "Sober" il' eather drop to 5mg or give that fucking nasty shit away... No doctors tho.. once again thank you all for help , you are all Great love you guys!!

Alright, il' start 10mg per day for a week ,when im at 3 weeks "Sober" il' eather drop to 5mg or give that fucking nasty shit away... No doctors tho.. once again thank you all for help , you are all Great love you guys!!
Jesus fucking Christ man this isn't a drug thing, you are dying

I'm sorry I'm mad but this is fucking ridiculous

Please go 🥺

I dont Want to accept what you are saying , too god damn dark... Please tell me what do you think is hapening ? Wild gues Will do , just shoot ;s im Talking about dieing part

I have alot of little symptoms Like tiny twiches , sour eyes (sensitive to light and touch), pressure around chest , Huge anxiety on and on

I dont Want to accept what you are saying , too god damn dark... Please tell me what do you think is hapening ? Wild gues Will do , just shoot ;s im Talking about dieing part
I think you were so sleep deprived from 10 days of benzo withdrawal and finally crashed, that’s why I mentioned getting sleep meds in my previous post, you need your sleep to help keep your sanity, I had broken sleep ( cat naps all night ) without the sleep meds , for me sleeping was the only time I was comfortable
I think your doing great though , you lasted 10 days which helped decrease your tolerance, go as long as you can again and it’ll decrease more , I found doing this helped a lot before finally reaching my jumping off point,

I think you were so sleep deprived from 10 days of benzo withdrawal and finally crashed, that’s why I mentioned getting sleep meds in my previous post, you need your sleep to help keep your sanity, I had broken sleep ( cat naps all night ) without the sleep meds , for me sleeping was the only time I was comfortable
I think your doing great though , you lasted 10 days which helped decrease your tolerance, go as long as you can again and it’ll decrease more , I found doing this helped a lot before finally reaching my jumping off point,
Thank you Brother , i cant explain how conforting your post feels.. truly thank you 🤘🤘🤘

You're not going to experience benzo dependence only taking it 2 times per week.

Do you drink alcohol?

You're getting worse after 10 days and still hallucinate?

Something doesn't add up here. You shouldn't be getting worse at 10 days, nor should you still be hallucinating at that point even if it were severe benzo or alcohol withdrawal
At those doses, and the long half life’s of Valium, I disagree, he never gave it enough time to completely leave his system, and it sound so like he drank on top of it, which multiplies the effects and withdrawal from valium

At those doses, and the long half life’s of Valium, I disagree, he never gave it enough time to completely leave his system, and it sound so like he drank on top of it, which multiplies the effects and withdrawal from valium
I Took those 10mgs and no more pressure on my chest , im kinda sad that i failed cold turky but il' defenetly kick this shit away soon and stay Sober from evrything .
Truly guys thank you all !!🤘🤘🤘🤘

I don’t think snafu is right about you dying, but I do think you should go to the hospital just in case. I think you should start taking a Valium in the morning and at night, and absolutely do not drink any alcohol.

DOnt feel bad about having to wean down, cold turkey isn’t for everyone. Benzo withdrawal is a very serious medical condition

Btw, I was able to sleep in withd4awal from opium and Valium withdrawal at the same time. 3veryones different.
I only slept 5-15 minutes at a time at first, and had horrendous hellish nightmares, then woke up in a puddle of sweat everytime, but I did sleep. People in jail thought I was lying about the drug show I was on to look cool or something

Exactly, twice a week at high doses for months equals a horror show when trying to come off them ,

Oh, also you should believe snafu and others that you had a seizure over me saying that you were having nightmares, as far as I know, I never had a seizure, there was one time I think I did in jail, but nobody was watching, and it happened in my sleep.

Anyway, I don’t know a whole lot about seizures, I think it’s safer to just assume that you did though

Oh, also you should believe snafu and others that you had a seizure over me saying that you were having nightmares, as far as I know, I never had a seizure, there was one time I think I did in jail, but nobody was watching, and it happened in my sleep.

Anyway, I don’t know a whole lot about seizures, I think it’s safer to just assume that you did though
I might hop to my doctor on monday ,but hopefully 15mgs Will keep me safe

Seizure's are not lethal!

The side effect's, hurting yourself while having them are, Like falling on a sharp edge or down the stairs are.

Ime stress, sleepless night's and cessation or messing with ones Gaba-ergic system wit Ethanol and/ or Benzo's. Are factor's that play a big role along with a predisposition to get seizure's.

Go to your general dr. ASAP and explain your situation is my advise. Seizure's are dangerous when untreated!

@polarthedog OP says he takes 10mg diaz 2x per week... That is not going to produce any significant withdrawal...

Also, no matter anything downplaying the seriousness of a seizure in sleep is precarious at best.... We are harm reduction not internet doctors.

And yes seizures can kill you absolutely, make you braindead or paralyzed

If OP drinks more booze than I picked up on and he is seizing he needs to go to the doctor.

In no cases here should op NOT seek immediately healthcare

If he's seriously having severe DTs he needs to go to a doctor.

Last edited: