• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Valium and energy drinks ?

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
I'm currently self medicating with Valium 10mg upto 5 per day. Have been taking them for about a week now, just need some advice on there's any interactions with one giving me energy and the other a relaxant.. will this make me high ?

I quite often have an energy drink after I have a lot of Valium - no bad interaction but it kind of kills what tiny effect I get from the benzos (which is mainly in my head as i wrecked my tolerance well and truly) and I always regret it. I do drink coffee like its essential to life though as well.

If you've been taking it a week, try and have some days off otherwise your tolerance will sky rocket and it will no longer work for you - plus you'll have to deal with the horror that is benzo withdrawal one day. This is assuming 'I've been self medicating for about a week now' means this is the first time.

Last edited:
You'll be fine , I sometimes have to have something when I do benzos and I get a nice little buzz mix high with the caffeine . But for me coffee seems to work better it doesn't have that gnarly sugar crash and it's warm and nice , enjoy

We don't allow questions about how you can get high. It's not a dangerous combination, but it sounds like you're at a very high starting dose for Valium. Do you have any history taking benzos and why are you taking them? They're not a great class of drug to abuse. Addiction happens very quickly and WDs are severe

This is like the 4th thread you've started in the last couple of days about basically the same shit. Slow down on the Valium or it's not gonna end well.

It sounds like you are chasing a high and like slowmobius said we aren't here to help you get a buzz. We are here to give you advice to reduce the harm to yourself, please take the advice or at least think about it before posting another one of these Valium threads.

We don't allow questions about how you can get high. It's not a dangerous combination, but it sounds like you're at a very high starting dose for Valium. Do you have any history taking benzos and why are you taking them? They're not a great class of drug to abuse. Addiction happens very quickly and WDs are severe
I'm not exactly asking about that just want to know. Elder I try that's not my intention. Please read with a more open mind.

I quite often have an energy drink after I have a lot of Valium - no bad interaction but it kind of kills what tiny effect I get from the benzos (which is mainly in my head as i wrecked my tolerance well and truly) and I always regret it. I do drink coffee like its essential to life though as well.

If you've been taking it a week, try and have some days off otherwise your tolerance will sky rocket and it will no longer work for you - plus you'll have to deal with the horror that is benzo withdrawal one day. This is assuming 'I've been self medicating for about a week now' means this is the first time.

To be honest mate for like 5 days I've been having 50mg per day cos I'm having a lot of shit with my girlfriend and a lot going on in life, feel pretty lost but calm and at peace but sometimes depressed from the Valium... I'd like to have friends like you on the forums..

This is like the 4th thread you've started in the last couple of days about basically the same shit. Slow down on the Valium or it's not gonna end well.

It sounds like you are chasing a high and like slowmobius said we aren't here to help you get a buzz. We are here to give you advice to reduce the harm to yourself, please take the advice or at least think about it before posting another one of these Valium threads.

Im getting the answers I need mate I'm sorry it's seemed like I want a buzz I'm just so down a lot, I wanna feel myself again.. I've a lot going on things on my mind, girlfriends and kids, other family, work, sever pain, depression, anxiety
previous addictions. There won't be another thread related to what I've asked about, I'm new here and to forums and apologise.