• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Valium 5mg short term harm reduction?

Wow, your artwork is seriously good stuff. A lot of psychedelic art (as much as I love it - and as with anything, I guess) can be quite samey. Yours isn't. Very fresh, inventive, complex and detailed.

You should be getting recognition for that... and like jekyl said, people would pay good money for it. You could end up touring psy trance festivals/similar events with skills like that. Is it influenced by any particular drug use?

Edit: Jekyl copied the art to this thread here, if anyone wants to discuss it: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...got-talent?p=14239351&viewfull=1#post14239351

Last edited:
Thanks mate, ill see what could be done!

Yeah I do. Stimulants helped for brain storming and effortless flowing creativity. Psychedelics for lasting inspirational experiences and abstract thought patterns. benzo`s help to stop me thinking too much about what I am going to draw and just go with the flow while still being patient at the same time. herbal medicine works for natural quality, which is best for the long term even though the others can be helpful if not abused. That's a few examples.

I love ashwaganda! Will check out Valerian, this one is new to me. Thanks for the info.

Appreciated man! I am gathering the confidence to move into marketing myself at the moment. getting my driving done at the moment as I am 25 now and should really get that done ASAP. I have always loved to draw, and drugs did have a pretty big effect on my art for sure. I guess it is a mixture of allot of things.. always felt like i was about to lose my mind completely even before drug use, so the drugs just added to the craziness I guess?? who knows haha. peace :)