• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Using word "nigger" makes you racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, people. There's nothing wrong with being racist. All other races but white one get to be commended for racism of their own. I for instance, am loving racist. I'd prefer that black people aren't as dumb and violent in general, but they are. So what? Shall we ignore the realities of different races in order to avoid offending some western snowflakes on one side, and murderous African rapists on the other? I can't do that and will not spit in the face of reality just because someone might get offended by my words.

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't sound the same in America, we pronounce the "errrrrr", whereas the much less bad one the ending sounds like "uh". They're extremely easy to tell apart when spoken in American English. So in your scenario, the spelling is not at all in question. Black boy knows which one you said. He might not be cool with the "uh" version, or maybe he would, but in any case he'd be WAY less cool with the "errrr" version.

I can see how in a British accent the two would seem pretty much the same but we pronounce our ending Rs very hard over here across the pond. The two are clearly distinct, very clearly, to the ear.

Yeh, fair point. I forgot how you Yanks like to roll your arse... ;)

Shall we ignore the realities of different races in order to avoid offending some western snowflakes on one side, and murderous African rapists on the other? I can't do that and will not spit in the face of reality just because someone might get offended by my words.
you are fighting a truly noble fight...

i think it's a bit of a naive analysis. "i'm not offended therefore you shouldn't be offended" seems, at very least impractical at scale. imagine if that applied across all aspects of life? it just all seems a little arrogant and selfish. maybe that's the point.

in my experience people who criticize others for being too sensitive are often just as sensitive, just about different things. and the irony is typically lost on them.

alasdair

you are fighting a truly noble fight...

i think it's a bit of a naive analysis. "i'm not offended therefore you shouldn't be offended" seems, at very least impractical at scale. imagine if that applied across all aspects of life? it just all seems a little arrogant and selfish. maybe that's the point.

in my experience people who criticize others for being too sensitive are often just as sensitive, just about different things. and the irony is typically lost on them.

alasdair
What I'm saying is that truth should be upheld instead of some stranger's feelings and cowardice before said truth. I get hurt by truths all of the time, but I don't go around telling people that they're hurtful. Doing that would make me feel like a cowardly poser and a weakling.
Now, have a YU-synth-rock from the eighties:

You niggas are tripping, can't believe this is a thread lol just do as you wish just be ready to deal with the consequences, they may be existent or not, depends on the niggas you interact with

Come on, people. There's nothing wrong with being racist. All other races but white one get to be commended for racism of their own. I for instance, am loving racist. I'd prefer that black people aren't as dumb and violent in general, but they are. So what? Shall we ignore the realities of different races in order to avoid offending some western snowflakes on one side, and murderous African rapists on the other? I can't do that and will not spit in the face of reality just because someone might get offended by my words.
View attachment 15365

Your whole argument falls apart because, first and foremost, everyone is an individual. Some of the most intelligent people in the world are black, and some of the dumbest people in the world are white. But when you say "I wish n***ers weren't so dumb and violent", it passes judgment on an entire group of people and it's patently false. Not all black people are anything. Some black people are total pacifists. Some white people are terrible, violent criminals.

The other reason this argument falls apart is because of socioeconomic reasons. Yeah, violence is the worst in Africa. It's because until the late 1800s to mid-late 1900s, every part of Africa was ruled by European occupiers who suppressed their education and used them as slaves. When they suddenly left, they didn't know what to do. They had gone from tribal living to enforced civilization, to freedom, but freedom within a society model that was not theirs. There are terrible people of every group of humans, and so in many cases, whoever was most violent ruled. So many Africans grew up traumatized from witnessing atrocities, and were press ganged into joining militias and shit. A part of daily life is facing marauding gangs, because everyone is hungry and some people are sociopaths and form these things (and there are some incredibly notable and much more world-damaging and far-reaching white sociopaths responsible for so much death and violence). To say "yep they're just worse than us, WE don't do that" is incredibly ignorant. Yeah, we've had a continuous civilization of our choosing for thousands of years. The leadership and infrastructure of our countries are vastly better than the shambles that European colonists left the African nations with (not at all their fault, they were the victims). And as far as intelligence, IQ tests are known to be quite falliable. If someone has never had any formal education or a habit of higher thought (due to constant survival mode), they're not going to do as well on an IQ test. They may turn out less intelligent even, having never exercised their brains as they grew up as much as we do with our education. But it's nurture over nature, because black people given the same opportunities as other races are able to perform just fine, they just don't have those opportunities in many parts of Africa. The truth is complicated, you have to be willing to see the full picture, not your simplistic reduction to 4 map graphics.

And I agree that racism to some extent is natural. Humans love to form groups, and those who are different can be scary. I remember as a kid in school black people scared me. Of course it was because I grew up with a bunch of white people and didn't really have any black friends, and the black people at school were really threatening to the white people. But they had their reasons. It wasn't right to terrorize me and my friends, but it came from somewhere and the root of that somewhere was white people. If we just raised everyone to not view other cultures/skin colors as something totally different from us, something to mistrust and fear (on all sides I mean, because yeah, there's definitely plenty of black people racist as hell against white people, too, and that is also bad, though more understandable at least), then people would have no reason to view each other as inferior based on such stupid qualities as skin color, and whatever particular culture or religion you happened to be born into, through no fault of your own. I guess what I'm saying is, yeah, some fear of those not like us is an instinctual response, but it can be rained out. We're fully conscious creatures, we don't have to be slaves to our instincts.

I will admit I still feel wary and slightly intimidated when I walk past a black person in the street, and I feel the most comfortable with other white people. I can't help feeling that way a little bit, but I don't hold it against that guy, and I definitely don't hold it against the entire mass of black-skinned people on the planet. To me that seems absurd. I love meeting and getting to know any individual who is cool, and when it becomes personal it's just about them and their personality and our interactions. Skin color does not factor at all into my personal interactions with people.

I think it's perfectly feasible to end racism, but it has to be done through exposure and education from a young age.

What I'm saying is that truth should be upheld instead of some stranger's feelings and cowardice before said truth.
that fails the logic test at the first hurdle (it's a false dilemma).
Doing that would make me feel like a cowardly poser and a weakling.
and everybody else should feel and act the way you feel and act, right?

alasdair

Your whole argument falls apart because, first and foremost, everyone is an individual. Some of the most intelligent people in the world are black, and some of the dumbest people in the world are white. But when you say "I wish n***ers weren't so dumb and violent", it passes judgment on an entire group of people and it's patently false. Not all black people are anything. Some black people are total pacifists. Some white people are terrible, violent criminals.

The other reason this argument falls apart is because of socioeconomic reasons. Yeah, violence is the worst in Africa. It's because until the late 1800s to mid-late 1900s, every part of Africa was ruled by European occupiers who suppressed their education and used them as slaves. When they suddenly left, they didn't know what to do. They had gone from tribal living to enforced civilization, to freedom, but freedom within a society model that was not theirs. There are terrible people of every group of humans, and so in many cases, whoever was most violent ruled. So many Africans grew up traumatized from witnessing atrocities, and were press ganged into joining militias and shit. A part of daily life is facing marauding gangs, because everyone is hungry and some people are sociopaths and form these things (and there are some incredibly notable and much more world-damaging and far-reaching white sociopaths responsible for so much death and violence). To say "yep they're just worse than us, WE don't do that" is incredibly ignorant. Yeah, we've had a continuous civilization of our choosing for thousands of years. The leadership and infrastructure of our countries are vastly better than the shambles that European colonists left the African nations with (not at all their fault, they were the victims). And as far as intelligence, IQ tests are known to be quite falliable. If someone has never had any formal education or a habit of higher thought (due to constant survival mode), they're not going to do as well on an IQ test. They may turn out less intelligent even, having never exercised their brains as they grew up as much as we do with our education. But it's nurture over nature, because black people given the same opportunities as other races are able to perform just fine, they just don't have those opportunities in many parts of Africa. The truth is complicated, you have to be willing to see the full picture, not your simplistic reduction to 4 map graphics.

And I agree that racism to some extent is natural. Humans love to form groups, and those who are different can be scary. I remember as a kid in school black people scared me. Of course it was because I grew up with a bunch of white people and didn't really have any black friends, and the black people at school were really threatening to the white people. But they had their reasons. It wasn't right to terrorize me and my friends, but it came from somewhere and the root of that somewhere was white people. If we just raised everyone to not view other cultures/skin colors as something totally different from us, something to mistrust and fear (on all sides I mean, because yeah, there's definitely plenty of black people racist as hell against white people, too, and that is also bad, though more understandable at least), then people would have no reason to view each other as inferior based on such stupid qualities as skin color, and whatever particular culture or religion you happened to be born into, through no fault of your own. I guess what I'm saying is, yeah, some fear of those not like us is an instinctual response, but it can be rained out. We're fully conscious creatures, we don't have to be slaves to our instincts.

I will admit I still feel wary and slightly intimidated when I walk past a black person in the street, and I feel the most comfortable with other white people. I can't help feeling that way a little bit, but I don't hold it against that guy, and I definitely don't hold it against the entire mass of black-skinned people on the planet. To me that seems absurd. I love meeting and getting to know any individual who is cool, and when it becomes personal it's just about them and their personality and our interactions. Skin color does not factor at all into my personal interactions with people.

I think it's perfectly feasible to end racism, but it has to be done through exposure and education from a young age.
You should have assumed that generalisation is what I did in my reply on purpose, since "nigger" is generalising term. Stereotypes are important part of in-group protection from external influences, which makes racism an excellent tool for that. Now, there are hateful idiots that vent through hateful racism, and there are relatively sober types that recognise racial differences, and form stereotypes on behalf of what they observe. One black genius that I can think of, does not invalidate my racist stereotypes toward blacks. Nor does one, or thousands of white assholes invalidate my stereotypes toward whites. Likewise, some East Asian idiots won't convince me that East Asians aren't more intelligent than Europeans again, generally speaking.

You can acknowledge that stereotypes exist without being racist. Racism is the hatred or feeling of superiority over another race simply due to their race. That's all bigotry. Recognizing differences isn't racist, it's just how it is.

Yeah, from my father. Ive been trying to learn from experiences and Ive had alot of stuff happen to me so shit has opened my eyes atleast somewhat.

We dont have that many black people.... thanks to the purge....
No but seriously there was that immigrant flood 3 years ago and immigrants pretty much doubled. Though they are pretty well integrated to the Finnish culture.

Tho what I actually fear is the possible "cultural wars" in 10-20 years.

Last edited:
Tho what I actually fear is the possible "cultural wars" in 10-20 years.

Why should that happen? It's scare tactics. In America we have all sorts of mixing in urban areas and there aren't any wars. Despite some publicized conflicts, race relations have been getting better (and wealth disparity worse which affect all working-class people of all races).

I guess you are right. Thanks. Critical thinking was never really my skill unless Im in that mood..

The wealth disparity as far as I know is the number one reason for crime anyways.

Last edited:
Yeah it's honestly shifting into a class war. Although race (and gender and sexual orientation) still plays a role, a wealthy, "put together"(8)) black person is going to be treated way better than a poor ass "white trash" dude.

12jj26.jpg

that fails the logic test at the first hurdle (it's a false dilemma).
and everybody else should feel and act the way you feel and act, right?

alasdair
Care to elaborate on the alleged "false dilemma"?
As far as people's feelings and actions go, I couldn't care less. Violence toward offenders is all I need.

Do the Europeans in this thread who are treating this subject like a joke fully understand it's cultural and historical significance in the US ?

It's not just a word you hear in rap songs.

Do the Europeans in this thread who are treating this subject like a joke fully understand it's cultural and historical significance in the US ?

Of course I didnt know it was so significant.

Thats like asking why Finnish people kill themselves like most of the world. You know why?

The real thing of this thread was to pretty much hate on political correctiveness, which I feel will have more negative impact than positive.

I love the way a post about something like that word ends up being some thread where people really show who they actually are.
Bruce Lee — 'Under the sky, under the heavens there is but one family.'

@Snowy_Hell
If you dislike "black people" so much instead of posting shite on a forum why not go do something about it & deal with them?
I heard a place called Liberia is really nice & full of black people you can try & remove, I swear that country has no crossdressing, heroin & meth smoking cannibal warlords & you'll be really tough & hard in the eyes of your Stormfront mates.
I heard AtomWaffen are short of a decent leader, maybe go apply to them when you come back?

You "Alt-right" lot make me sick, not only are you a bunch of freaks raised online your whole cause is being pushed by a extreme Zionist lobby & you have no idea about it. I've magazines by C18 older than you are (yeah you see there what I used to be into?) I've known ex friends in groups that are now classed as a "terrorist organization" such as National Action but I had nothing to do with them as I turned my back on that shit years ago. You have no idea what the hell you are on about, go post some meme on 4Chan about Pepe you freak.
This cown just figured out yesterday what 18/88 means.

Status
Not open for further replies.