• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Using trazodone as landing gear

not2quick

Bluelighter
I have been able to acquire quite a few 50mg trazadone pills. I really don't have a need for them and I don't really feel that they have much recreational value. I do partake in cocaine and psychedelics a few times a year and thinking they could be used as landing gear when i'm done with the session.

I typically use xanax as landing gear since I have a script. if I can avoid using them I'll use the traz instead. With xanax since I take them intermittently I need 4-6mg to get the job done. A few years ago 2mgs would have done the trick but slowly building a tolerance. If I can avoid getting to the point where it takes 6mgs plus, it'd be nice.

Is traz as landing gear a good idea? if so, how many mgs should I start with?

I tried it years ago and I remember getting some relief. Helps sleep; ime. some say sequel but that's too strong for me. Ymmv
Peace

I personally would not use it for a comedown from stims or psychedelics. I don't like Trazodone. The drowsiness I found unpleasant/unnatural feeling, it never actually helped me sleep, and always gave me horrible tinnitus. That's just me, though.