• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using rectal heroin and passing out

Oxymuncher

Bluelighter
Okay okay I know this sounds like a stupid question but I've been doing rectal heroin and I keep passing out from the dose I use. When I try and use a lower dose I just don't feel anything.

Any ideas on why this is happening?

I'd like to answer your question but it really doesn't make much sense. It's not stupid...just confusing.

What you are saying is that you are taking so much that you pass out ( minor overdose ) but then in order to keep from passing out you lower your dose but then you feel nothing. Obviously one dose is too high and the other too low.

You have to find your " sweet spot " and dose accordingly. In between the two is where I would start.

There has to be a dose in the middle range somewhere that will work for ya.

I've been trying for DAYS to try and find that dose. No mini overdoses though just a long morphine sleep. I've IV'd before and rectal feels nothing like that. I'm going to do another dose now and use a tiny amount and see what happens. I've varied the dose between 40mg and 150mg (using mg scales) and each time the low dose would just take 3 hours to kick in and then just knocks me out

When I get a bag of dope the first thing I think is I’m gonna shove this up my ass….playin, but man, you gotta think the heroin destroys veins and teeth from Iv n smokers, what do you think it’s doing to your ass ? The way I see it I can always get dental implants later

When I get a bag of dope the first thing I think is I’m gonna shove this up my ass….playin, but man, you gotta think the heroin destroys veins and teeth from Iv n smokers, what do you think it’s doing to your ass ? The way I see it I can always get dental implants later
Errr...I don't think you understand biology.

I'd rather see people putting it in their hiney holes instead of their veins.

Guess you are just going to have to experiment and you'll find your dose sooner or later.

I'd rather see people putting it in their hiney holes instead of their veins.

Guess you are just going to have to experiment and you'll find your dose sooner or later.
Agree for sure, I’m just trying to say think about what’s gonna happen in the long run, I don’t know the effect of prolonged anal heroin use, but I’m sure like Iv n smoking if will damage something considering all the cuts n solvents n nasty shit in the H

Agree for sure, I’m just trying to say think about what’s gonna happen in the long run, I don’t know the effect of prolonged anal heroin use, but I’m sure like Iv n smoking if will damage something considering all the cuts n solvents n nasty shit in the H
Yeah, any mucous membranes like our noses and rectums can only stand so much. They weren't designed to ingest drugs. And the cuts these days as opposed to yesteryear gotta be harsher. I always put drugs in my mouth luckily and avoided the ones that had to go in my veins. If i couldn't digest it I just didn't partake. I was always a chicken shit anyway.

Yeah, any mucous membranes like our noses and rectums can only stand so much. They weren't designed to ingest drugs. And the cuts these days as opposed to yesteryear gotta be harsher. I always put drugs in my mouth luckily and avoided the ones that had to go in my veins. If i couldn't digest it I just didn't partake. I was always a chicken shit anyway.
That reminds me, I knew a kid that started snorting heroin in highschool and by the time we were like 25 his nose was fucked up big time, and the worst part was he couldn’t stop snorting cause that was his ROA

So I should just IV instead? The rectum is actually a safe ROA for many drugs, even in hospital settings. I make sure the solution isn't too acidic and always add more water to ensure it doesn't burn. The literature shows rectal use is far safer than smoking or injecting.

So I should just IV instead? The rectum is actually a safe ROA for many drugs, even in hospital settings. I make sure the solution isn't too acidic and always add more water to ensure it doesn't burn. The literature shows rectal use is far safer than smoking or injecting.
No bud, I’m just trying to help you think long term

A lot of the damage of snorting is a localized really concentrated solution of the drug forming as it dissolves in the moisture in your nose.

Doing drugs up the arse, the drug is already dissolved, which avoids the local high concentration of drug, and the drug absorbs across a larger surface area than the nose.

A lot of the damage of snorting is a localized really concentrated solution of the drug forming as it dissolves in the moisture in your nose.

Doing drugs up the arse, the drug is already dissolved, which avoids the local high concentration of drug, and the drug absorbs across a larger surface area than the nose.
It’s was BTH and he would dissolve it in water and snort the water…I’m sorry there is no way around damage of the ROA with prolonged heroin use, I don’t care what anybody says..trying to make it seem “safe” is getting away from the harm reduction point of this site

Last edited:
It’s was BTH and he would dissolve it in water and snort the water…I’m sorry there is no way around damage of the ROA with prolonged heroin use, I don’t care what anybody says
It's ok. You don't have to believe it.

Nobody here is saying it has no harms over extended amounts of time, just that its preferable to snorting/IV.

@Oxymuncher

What type is it and what is your procedure? Wondering if you are going a little too deep and getting a fraction of the dose absorbed by portal vein and getting some first pass metabolism.