• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Using OpenAI's "ChatGPT" to measure doses...

Draygoes

Bluelighter
I've been using this digital assistant more and more. It's an all in one super tool if you use it correctly. I've had this thing generate code, write entire autoit scripts. Oh and I've had it correct my code. I've asked for advice on a huge number of topics. It's just so dang cool!
Hell, one could argue that OpenAI (ChatGPT) designed the characters for my latest youtube series... Yeah, the whole character. I had to use a different ai for the image, though. But yeah, backstory, name, family... everything.

Look, I've been writing computer code since I was 9 years old. I'm 33 years old now. I'm a software nerd to my core, and this is several dreams come true lol

image.png

And, look. It doing math isn't the impressive part. You didn't think that's what impressed me did you? :D
No, I'm much more impressed that it understood the assignment so easily and well, considering how horribly I wrote that request.
edit: Dude, check this out. :ROFLMAO:

image.png

Last edited:
But it doesn't answer direct questions about drugs, does it? I've asked for some drugs and the response was always that it doesn't recommend abuse and everything super dangerous etc... but overall it's interesting what AI can do today even though it doesn't fit my definition of intelligence because it can't do decisions or learn more by itself.

But it doesn't answer direct questions about drugs, does it? I've asked for some drugs and the response was always that it doesn't recommend abuse and everything super dangerous etc... but overall it's interesting what AI can do today even though it doesn't fit my definition of intelligence because it can't do decisions or learn more by itself.
Yeah no, it doesn't. And you can't rely on "Jailbreak" prompts since those are super easy to find for the developers to code around as well. But it makes up fo what it can't do with what it can. Ask it some deep questions to get an idea... :)
Also what's up? How are you doing, it's been a while. :)