• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Using drugs that was muled is dangerous ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_somebody_1

Greenlighter
Sorry for my bad english but , is it dangerous to use muled drugs ? What if the mule was hiv possitive , etc , is he going to infect the users ? I want a 100% sure answer

I think he means drugs that have been swallowed or stuck up someones arse.

So long as it is wrapped in plastic you are probably safe. I'd be more concerned of Hep B and C when it comes from someones mouth

Let us assume that the mule put the drug in a condom and puts it up his rectum and the condom breaks and rectal fluids enter the drugs, then yes, there is a possibility as HIV can be transferred via rectal fluids.

However, I would assume that if a condom op there breaks the pressure would make all the drugs come out of the condom leaving the mule with a big risk for an OD.

But theoretically, then yes. Drugs that are contaminated with rectal fluids from a HIV positive person can transfer the HIV to persons ingesting the drugs.

However, I don't know if the hiv in the rectal fluids can survive outside the body of the person forever or if it will "die" somehow.

Would not pretty much all street drugs been muled at some point? Doesn't mean it was up someone's ass unless they are transporting small amounts. Not that I personally ever dealt or moved bricks but if I had I would have I would have moved it in mylar bags "dogs can't smell through mylar" in magnetic lock boxes stuck to a car frame. Just saying... if anyone is moving any weight it's not up their ass!

How can anyone give you a %100 answer?

I'll give you %100, I %100 promise you it's irrelevant. You're using illegal drugs, totally unregulated. That incurs a degree of risk, if you don't want to take the risk, that's all cool, more drugs for the rest of us. Either you accept the risk or you confine yourself to use of drugs from only legitimate manufacturers. As a heroin addict not living in the UK, all of the heroin I shoot into my arm is of questionable quality assurance. It's either take the risk or don't take the drug. And as an addict I don't really 'do' not taking my drug of choice. :p

Let us assume that the mule put the drug in a condom and puts it up his rectum and the condom breaks and rectal fluids enter the drugs, then yes, there is a possibility as HIV can be transferred via rectal fluids.

However, I would assume that if a condom op there breaks the pressure would make all the drugs come out of the condom leaving the mule with a big risk for an OD.

But theoretically, then yes. Drugs that are contaminated with rectal fluids from a HIV positive person can transfer the HIV to persons ingesting the drugs.

However, I don't know if the hiv in the rectal fluids can survive outside the body of the person forever or if it will "die" somehow.
HIV can not be transferred via rectal fluids, there's only 4 fluids that HIV can be transferred which are Blood, semen, breast milk, and vaginal fluid. now unless the anal cavity tore and blood was excreted than it's possible BUT HIV can not live outside the body unless conditions are optimal like tempurature, pH balance, light, humidty and what not. AND even if it did live outside the body, it needs to actually reach vulnerable cells in the new body so it depends on how you're administering the drug into yourself.

I'd be more worried about the way drugs like heroin are stored in places like afghanistan.
Inside goat skins and shit. Not very sterile.

Remember the anthrax-contaminated smack that hit western europe a few years back...?

Freaky huh. Drug probibition is responsible for a lot of fucked up shit.

How can anyone give you a %100 answer?

I'll give you %100, I %100 promise you it's irrelevant. You're using illegal drugs, totally unregulated. That incurs a degree of risk, if you don't want to take the risk, that's all cool, more drugs for the rest of us. Either you accept the risk or you confine yourself to use of drugs from only legitimate manufacturers. As a heroin addict not living in the UK, all of the heroin I shoot into my arm is of questionable quality assurance. It's either take the risk or don't take the drug. And as an addict I don't really 'do' not taking my drug of choice. :p

This. Using drugs bought from the black market is always going to contain a certain risk factor, think of all the people dead from fentanyl cut dope, or the people with rotting limbs from levemasole. To say 'no' would seem kind of irresponsible, but as for calculating that risk, it's kind of pointless to speculate about. For that purpose I'm going to close the thread, OP, if you want to elaborate and have it reopened you can pm me, and if you like I can help you with that maybe, if you're struggling with english

Status
Not open for further replies.