• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Using 3000mg+ of pregabalin

goodnse

Greenlighter
I've been using pregabalin in increasing doseg prescribed 2x150mg a day for anxiety. I have experienced great highs around the 1200mg range but now even taking 3000mg is not giving me nearly as effective or pleasurable of a high. What is the best method of consumpion for an empathogenic, giggly high? I've tried snorting half and taking half as pills orally but i can't achieve the same high.

So is snorting it in any way more effective? I use atleast about 900 mg a day usually. It is kinda annoying that I get spams though.

dont take it for a week or take your original dose
you will more likely withdraw tho i took 900mg for about 3 weeks then going ack down to six hundred i could do with an additional tab as i been on it for 8years

So is snorting it in any way more effective?

I doubt it. Gabapentinoids generally have very high oral bioavailability, but they rely on special transporters to enter the brain, as they are prevented from crossing the blood-brain-barrier due to their highly polar nature.

At the very least, snorting comes with the serious downside of having to hoover up several grams of powder, which really doesn't belong in your respiratory tract.

I see. I noticed I was on 3600mg pregabalin the other day. Kind of a waste IMO but whatever.

You need at least four or five days for your tolerance to reach anywhere near baseline.
Pregabalin builds tolerance faster than Trump blames Mexicans for everything.

As you probably know by now, the wds from PG isn't horrific - it's unreal.

I always wait at least four days before dosing again. Best way is to use it sparingly, like twice a month.
It has also been proven that pregabalin fucks up your brains ability to form new synapses.

But goddamn if that woozy high isn't worth becoming "Simple Jack".

I used to use Lyrica for getting a bit of a buzz once every two weeks, after a binge last summer I find myself unable to get that feeling anymore even if I take a break from it. I have tried even a 2 month break, ate my vitamins, worked on my cardio, ate healthier - 3grams of lyrica and I'm just more social than sober but that's about it.

Edit: I've had pregabalin prescription for 2½ years now. While I might have a bias I do not think of myself as a complete simpleton or any dumber than before it was in my life.
Other people keep calling me smart due to me being able to learn "high brow" physics and such quickly and talk about it - or anything really.
Although whenever someone calls me smart I try to refute them and be Socratic about it. I just make a point of learning something new every day and trying to retain at least some of that information - that is just me though, everyones mileage may wary - I would say benzos are more of a long term intelligence issue than lyrica. But I'm not a doctor.
Much love <3

I doubt it. Gabapentinoids generally have very high oral bioavailability, but they rely on special transporters to enter the brain, as they are prevented from crossing the blood-brain-barrier due to their highly polar nature.

At the very least, snorting comes with the serious downside of having to hoover up several grams of powder, which really doesn't belong in your respiratory tract.

(Sorry if I messed up the quote) Snorting Lyrica seems to work, I have seen people do it. But it is really disgusting, especially if your dose is above one capsule.