• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

useing kratom for 2 weeks for subutex withdrawal,will i get addicted to kratom?

thanks mate il only take the loperamide if my guts are killing me and i mean like 2 to 4 mg as iv just had enough il keep you posted if i can over the next week cheers for having my back mate

Yea man not a problem! Helping my fellows is the only warm and fuzzy feeling I allow myself since quitting Heroin.

If you want any advice regarding other substances and/or practices that might make your withdrawal a little bit easier, please dont hesitate to ask :)

But, most of us know that once you have "had a habit" that is, have been dependent, withdrawn and returned to your starting point, but becomes much faster/easier to get back to a point of dependence. It took me ~6 months of dope use before I really hit my first sick. Now, if I were to use Heroin for 3 days even, I would be left with a sickness as potent as any other time.
habit" that is, have been dependent, withdrawn and returned to your starting point, but becomes much faster/easier to get back to a point of dependence. It took me ~6 months of dope use before I really hit my first sick. Now, if I were to use Heroin for 3 days even, I would be left with a sickness as potent as any other time.

this.
this is what happens to me but i couldn't articulate to even understand, but i am working towards being educated in advancement.
but harm reduction has interesting and powerful inspiration too, and also can be enlightening with time and focus.
anything may be possible. ami right . ◇
but thank you for your support and possibilities for staying motivated to work towards the results of achievements we all can have and the strength for working through all of the correct pathways as possible. right. : )

i feel like i am kindling even with xanax even though my struggle is with pain medication. opioid. hate to say it.
it's really weird though because they seem to be different receptors ?
!!

Yea man not a problem! Helping my fellows is the only warm and fuzzy feeling I allow myself since quitting Heroin.

If you want any advice regarding other substances and/or practices that might make your withdrawal a little bit easier, please dont hesitate to ask :)
what else can help keith im all ears lol

Is it safe to take that Imodium often for comfort even though i am over withdrawal from opioid ?
Even though I don't really need Imodium ? See ?
Or do I ? I haven't started using opioids, yet, for a year and one half now !! <3 thnxx

this.
this is what happens to me but i couldn't articulate to even understand, but i am working towards being educated in advancement.
but harm reduction has interesting and powerful inspiration too, and also can be enlightening with time and focus.
anything may be possible. ami right . ◇
but thank you for your support and possibilities for staying motivated to work towards the results of achievements we all can have and the strength for working through all of the correct pathways as possible. right. : )

i feel like i am kindling even with xanax even though my struggle is with pain medication. opioid. hate to say it.
it's really weird though because they seem to be different receptors ?
!!
well keith i tried to jump off the hard way but the pain was to heavy so i just took 6 grams of kratom meng da and my god it has took all the pain away il stay taking it for at least 2 weeks to get the last off the 0,4 bupe out my system what i cant understand is that all iv heard is taper taper taper and to be honest the pain was the same as it was when i tried on higher doses,BUT im glad about the kratom as it is sorting me out but here in scotland it is hard to get a hold of so il load up then taper down to nothing iv watched a few videos on you tube from saying the rattle from kratom is much milder than subutex il find out i soon,just canr believe big pharma cant come up with a pill that kick starts your receptors back in to life with no withdrawal but they wouldnt make money that way,cheers mate il keep you up to date,jock