• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Use of cocaine in the financial industry (UK/US)

Pulitzer

Greenlighter
Hello fellow Bluelighters,

I am a journalist investigating on the part of cocaine in the outbreak of 2008's financial crisis (amongst other factors, obviously). On that precise topic and more broadly, I am looking for testimonies from people working in that industry, and who use cocaine to work.

For that story (for a French print magazine) I am travelling to London on next Friday and to NYC end of June/beginning of July, two places where we can meet if necessary.

Full privacy/anonymity will be guaranteed.

Thanks by advance for your answers ;)

Hello fellow Bluelighters,

I am a journalist investigating on the part of cocaine in the outbreak of 2008's financial crisis (amongst other factors, obviously). On that precise topic and more broadly, I am looking for testimonies from people working in that industry, and who use cocaine to work.

For that story (for a French print magazine) I am travelling to London on next Friday and to NYC end of June/beginning of July, two places where we can meet if necessary.

Full privacy/anonymity will be guaranteed.

Thanks by advance for your answers ;)

yea, not sure how many BLers youre going to find in that industry, but good luck to you!

did BL send out a mass message telling every person on earth that BL is now a play pen for journalists looking to get a story on "the lifestyle"?

yea, not sure how many BLers youre going to find in that industry, but good luck to you!

thanks ;-)

did BL send out a mass message telling every person on earth that BL is now a play pen for journalists looking to get a story on "the lifestyle"?

sorry about that!