• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Urine testing results.

Hcollut

Greenlighter
Hi all. I'm currently doing urine drug tests for work and it's showing up morphine (which is what shows up with heroin) and I wondered if oxycodone which I'm prescribed would show up as morphine or something else? The tester has been assuming that that is what it is but I've now received a letter saying it was positive for heroin. So basically I'm wondering if oxy would show up as morphine, opiates or something else? TiA

this is kind of unrelated, but i was taken to the hospital one time while under the influence of some type of acid that was on paper and they tested me and asked me if i had taken mdma, which makes no sense because there was no way to put a dose of mdma on paper... i'm guessing these tests are wrong often.. i'm sure someone else has more opiate related information.

were you taking any morphine or heroin though? you should be the one that knows if it was correct or not.. if you were taking drugs you weren't prescribed for the test it's not gonna look good if you try to fight it, but i'm guessing if you are prescribed the opiate and it's testing as something else, there is a way they are going to be able to tell you aren't doing anything wrong with further testing. i'd hope so anyways with all the science shit they have now days.

Did you eat poppy seed bagels or other food with poppy seeds?
No but I take oxy and codeine prescribed by the doctor. These are weekly tests I should add and it always cones up for morphine. I'm also on methadone, but that shows separately. Some of the earlier times I had used heroin (which I was honest about) but the last few times I've been clean but showing for morphine, which yhe nurse said would be from oxy.

this is kind of unrelated, but i was taken to the hospital one time while under the influence of some type of acid that was on paper and they tested me and asked me if i had taken mdma, which makes no sense because there was no way to put a dose of mdma on paper... i'm guessing these tests are wrong often.. i'm sure someone else has more opiate related information.

were you taking any morphine or heroin though? you should be the one that knows if it was correct or not.. if you were taking drugs you weren't prescribed for the test it's not gonna look good if you try to fight it, but i'm guessing if you are prescribed the opiate and it's testing as something else, there is a way they are going to be able to tell you aren't doing anything wrong with further testing. i'd hope so anyways with all the science shit they have now days.
So these are weekly tests that I do because I've started taking methadone to treat a heroin addiction. In my earlier tests i was stoll using heroin occasionally, which i was honest about, but since then I haven't touched it. The way they find heroin in these tests is it shows up for morphine. It's still showing for morphine now, even though I've been clean of heroin, but the tester thought it might be the oxycodone. I'm prescribed oxy and codeine for chronic pain. The problem now os the social work have taken these tests now and are saying I was positive for heroin so I'm wondering if it could be the painkillers (although I've been led to believe that they'd show up as opiates by someone else) or is the heroin still been in my system l, which I don't think is possible.

Hi all. I'm currently doing urine drug tests for work and it's showing up morphine (which is what shows up with heroin) and I wondered if oxycodone which I'm prescribed would show up as morphine or something else? The tester has been assuming that that is what it is but I've now received a letter saying it was positive for heroin. So basically I'm wondering if oxy would show up as morphine, opiates or something else? TiA
All opiates will show up as opiates but I'm my country they test for a specific metabolite that is produced when taking heroin called 6 mam so they can tell if you been using heroin as opposed to other opiates

So these are weekly tests that I do because I've started taking methadone to treat a heroin addiction. In my earlier tests i was stoll using heroin occasionally, which i was honest about, but since then I haven't touched it. The way they find heroin in these tests is it shows up for morphine. It's still showing for morphine now, even though I've been clean of heroin, but the tester thought it might be the oxycodone. I'm prescribed oxy and codeine for chronic pain. The problem now os the social work have taken these tests now and are saying I was positive for heroin so I'm wondering if it could be the painkillers (although I've been led to believe that they'd show up as opiates by someone else) or is the heroin still been in my system l, which I don't think is possible.
That social worker is an idiot and actively harming people with their ignorance. Codeine is metabolized into morphine. Perhaps you should show them a paper describing the metabolic pathway of codeine

Here's something published with a diagram

100%

Proper fucking ducks, though.
Sorry bro I've had a different morning and I kinda went off the wall on you sorry, in the beginning I was just trying out some comedy, but seriously should had just logged out. Sorry again dude, as I do like most if not all of your knowledge and experience.

I have experience with piss tests. Probation and for my oxycodone script( and I also use to be on morphine too.) Oxycodone shows up separate from others. There is some overlap between some opiods but oxycodone is separate. It only shows up as oxycodone.
Heroin is di acetyl morphine or something close. Do not quote me but I think hydrocodone ( vicoden and Norcro may appear as morpine on piss test sometimes)
Morphine is more plentiful in the opium poppy than codeine something like 10% morpine and 2% codeine in raw opium. A lot of morphine is turned into codeine and another substance in opium thebaine is used in oxycodone and hydrocodone. But like I said oxycodone is looked for separately, I don't, unfortunately have any good news; sorry. They may have looked at it closer and realized it wasn't oxycodone.

The tests are getting more precise and when and how long you took h, could be an issue.

All opiates will show up as opiates but I'm my country they test for a specific metabolite that is produced when taking heroin called 6 mam so they can tell if you been using heroin as opposed to other opiates
They also test for that when we do occasional oral fluid tests but that doesn't show in the urine tests we so