• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

URGENT - Need help contacting Chinese support services in Sydney Australia. (Meth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbtbtbtb

Greenlighter
My apologies for the brief nature of this post, and if I have broken any forum policies. I need help ASAP and that's my only concern at this moment.

PLEASE PM ME DETAILS OF ANY AID YOU CAN PROVIDE

I am in desperate need of a counseling service in Sydney Australia TODAY. In the course of an evening someone I have been helping recover from Ice/Crystal Meth/Methamphetamine has done a full 180 and I need the aid of a qualified and confidential resource of any nature (Phone line, Doctor, Counseling Session) that can speak Chinese and English fluently to aid me urgently.

I need professional assistance on preference for confidentiality reasons, but am willing to listen to any personal offers that would be willing to aid me. I am close to Central train station and would only meet anyone outside in public first.

There is an Chinese female Doctor at St Vincents who worked in their Emergency Dept that spoke both Mandarin and Cantonese that was previously willing to help, if anyone knows her name/contact details that would be insanely helpful at this moment.

I will be seeking her out today in person myself later on, but I would be indebted to anyone that can aid me straight away.
Again my apologies for the brief nature of this post.

Hi tbtbtbtb, welcome to bluelight.

You have already asked this question in the appropriate thread, so I'll close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.