• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants (URGENT IV QUESTION) Needle Not Registering Any blood After Accidentally Bending It.

NaparoniAndZzs

Greenlighter
I straightened it back very very carefully after but for some reason no matter what I do I cant register ANY blood and I know I've got to be in there because I know where my arm veins are at and every time I pull the needle back out the spot bleeds as if I was just in one. Already tried drawing up water to see if the needle being clogged or broken was the problem and it's still working just fine so I dont understand what could possibly be going on. I'm so confident I've been hitting this whole time that I'm about ready to just go for it and stop if it starts burning any. Also if your just going to be an asshole and judge me for reusing needles just dont bother replying this site is no longer a harm reduction website when we insult people for their own choices and I try to minimize the amount of times I have to reuse them. Thank you 💗💗

Can you take out the plunger and dump the solution into another rig, or do you only have that one?

Strange that it can still draw up water. If there's no way to not waste the solution, i'd honestly just snort it.

I will bump the booty if it comes to that 😎😎😎 and that's exactly what I'm saying and I can't because it's my only needle.

I was actually going to suggest the booty but i would somehow find a way to waste the solution because i'm a booty bumping novice. Good rush though.

Anyway, it's not worth forcing it through and potentially getting an abscess from missing the shot because you were trying to power through and accidentally left the vein.

Thank you lol I'm still determined to try tho because this is the only way I've ever done it and I've been using for almost 9 years. And it isn't enough to really feel much unless I IV it.

I'm going to say the problem is your vein not the needle. Couldn't say exactly what but if you've been hitting the same spot a lot most likely you need to move away from that site/vein. Or is this happening on many different veins?

I've had this problem loads and used to end up sticking shots up my bum after about an hour of trying if I had to.

I'm going to say the problem is your vein not the needle. Couldn't say exactly what but if you've been hitting the same spot a lot most likely you need to move away from that site/vein. Or is this happening on many different veins?

I've had this problem loads and used to end up sticking shots up my bum after about an hour of trying if I had to.
Thank god, I hope it is that my veins just need a break because that means I still have hope if I can just find another damn vein 🙌 🙌 🙌
And I did a shot with it this morning before I accidentally fucked up like I tend to do and bent it but like I said I straightened it back out and it still draws up water perfectly no problem so it must just be my veins or something that I'm doing wrong because the whole time I'm so worried that it's not going to work.

And I've so far tried 3 veins in my arm but I use all them all the time. Sometimes they do just quit working for a little bit until they've had time to recover but I've been stressing about the needle being the problem because of it bending some.

Just sounds like your veins are fucked to me, spending hours everyday poking holes in my arms and not being able to get a register and yet pissing blood everywhere was par for the course when I was using heavy. My laundry looked like I had murdered someone half the time.

Just sounds like your veins are fucked to me, spending hours everyday poking holes in my arms and not being able to get a register and yet pissing blood everywhere was par for the course when I was using heavy. My laundry looked like I had murdered someone half the time.
I have a very very strict 4 pricks and then take a break to calm the fuck down policy for myself because or else I'll just turn myself into a pain cushion

I used to IV a lot of ketamine and it was just a horror show. Used to absolutely butcher myself trying to get the next hit in me when I was just coming round from the k-hole, would sometimes come round with the needle still in me, come round lying on uncapped needles.

If you have a really hot bath and try immediately after or when you are in it hen that might help because your body sends blood to your extremeties to try and cool you down, I used to do that.