• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Upped Adderall

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
From taking twenty mg in the morning to 40 mg divided into two doses as long as I have klonopin I’m fine. It takes the unwanted anxiety away. Even tho I’m completely aware of klonopin withdrawals. Life is meaningless when you can function. If I could at least take pregabalin correctly I don’t think I would even be on klonopin. What’s weird is I can take klonopin less or as prescribed. Lyrica is a totally diff beast all together that has taken so much precious time.

Is there anyone here on this combo. Yes there are other psych meds I take like Latuda and Zoloft but what I’m trying to get at is I know without a doubt I would be able to wean correctly off klonopin because I’ve done it before. And even tho the doc may have never cut me off lyrica I’ve spent many days wishing I was never introduced by them by a doc cuz they where scared to give me a benzo. They had actually compounded the problem massively.

Anyways I hope everyone has a beautiful day.

And even tho the doc may have never cut me off lyrica I’ve spent many days wishing I was never introduced by them by a doc cuz they where scared to give me a benzo
Bro whats the issue with pregabalin?
I mean if used as needed it may be more effective than benzos.
I am on pregab but have foregone the use of them cause they dont "do" anything other than get me buzzed when I take em. I had to take them with cyclobenzaprine, Meloxicam and a couple other meds to get my back/neck right but this was not what I needed for several reasons. Just a bunch of pills to get rid of ancient injuries that offered no relief... unless I took enough pregab to knock me out.
Just trying to get an understanding of your experience with pregab... were you abusing it? I get it if this is the case but if pregab was the one thing that could manage my mental/physical issues I wouldnt be hoarding them and wouldnt have found what works for me on my own.

I cannot take pregabalin iif my life depends on it. Not Adderall so something entirely but I’ve don’t my Mary go round with lyrica just to know the most i resistant the power of the addiction comes. I dont wish to be on as medication but klonopin and Adderall are the lesser of the tw evils.

Not to diparage but are there any drugs that have been prescribed to you? Some that are not used/abused?
It just seems that most all of your posts are anguished and filled with a torturous context.
Is there any hopes that you may have of stability in life?
I know addictions and abuse of drugs very well and know the tricks they play on our minds and bodies (which mostly go hand in hand).
I only hope that you find a peaceful place at some point as this lifestyle is not sustainable in my experience and can/does lead to some unfortunate outcomes.
Can we talk about this or would you rather not? Either way I understand as I have been broken many times and have no clue how I have made it this far in life other than those who have seen something in me to be patient enough to not give up on me and maybe this is all we need to make a change.... IDK but think there is something to be said of being tolerant of others and trying to understand.
Obviously we all have issues and need someone to at least try to understand where we come from and where we may want to go.

I now take Lyrica as prescribed. I guess God finally answered my prayers or I was just sick of withdrawaling for a week thus making my brain go hay wire. It helps me take less klonopin. I'm DX three MG a day. Without the doc knowing I'm weaning my self off of them until I strictly take Lyrica. To be honest Lyrica did better then any benzo. The problem was I refused treatment 4 my ADD thinking I was going to relapse on meth. Well I did but not because of Adderall. I had a T Bone car accident and I didn't even get Ibuprofen for the pain. So out of a Desperate measure 4 pain relief I did ICE, it led me down a very dark road. The plug has no sense of accountability whatsoever. So I blocked him where he can't contact me. He has had three felonies and I still don't see how he still gets outta jail. Other then him snitching on ppl. Anyways as long as the Lyrica does what it's meant to I should be off klonopin I say 6 months. It helps benzo withdrawal so much.