• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Upcoming 1-hour TV special: "Ecstasy Rising" on April 1

does anyone possibly have a quicker way of downloading this. I have a pretty quick cable connection and its only downloading at 2.70kbs (32 hours) thanks a bunch

By far, that was the best media coverage I've seen on E. It's about time they stop buying into the Bullshit that DEA's been forking out for years.

Does anyone know how I can get a copy of that tape to show to some of my friends that didn't see it?

wow, you shouldnt be getting such a slow connection. it was going at 400 k/s ill look into that

but if anyone wants to mirror the download, please do so.

red arrow, it was frankie bones (who i saw spin an oldskool set last night, wh00t!)

it doesnt work anymore??? im downloading it now im on cable but only gettin 2.85kbps... if i actually make it through the download and someone can host it on a faster server i will upload it and send them it through email or aim..

taken down! ahhh.... nobody else able to host?! just walked into town to the library just to download the file.... argl

Last night I was able to download it at a steady 65KB/second.

I'm in the middle of finding somewhere else to host it.

^^ that would be great; please post here when you find a place; cant wait to get hold of this; thanks

The file is back up. If anyone can also host the file, it would be greatly appreciated as we've already uploaded 600 gigs worth.

Yes, if someone could share this on Kazaa, upload it to Bittorrent (that would be ideal since we'd all share the load) or mirror it it would help the people who are hosting it a great deal!

And it would also help prevent those of us with 3000KB/sec downstream from getting frustrated with slow download speeds. :p

Well, let us know when that's up and running. But in order for a torrent to survive, you must advertise it on some of the major torrent sites, or get at least 4 people to consistently seed the file.

I've seen many a good torrents die because of this. :(

We appreciate everything that you've done, once I have it, I'll leak it onto KaZaA, Soulseek, and Ares as well. And then it will probably start getting some good distribution going. :)

red arrow it wasnt paul and it wasnt bones. bones name was just shown on a rave card... i forget the guys name. ill watch it tonight and let u know. itaped on vhs

Well there is already a torrent online on suprnova.org.
Im downloading it at the moment. It wasn't able to connect a few hours ago.
Hmm Im pretty interested,